Recommend 2 way Turret camera

JonSnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Any good 2 way audio Dahua cameras? Looking for a turret camera for the porch, bonus but not required would be tilit/pan.

I have a Armcrest IP4M-1051B and it actually works great for a porch cam but it's not PoE or outdoor rated anything similar?

Using BI as my NVR but will use iDMSS Plus for 2 way audio. I would like to keep the cost around a 100 bucks but willing to spend more for a quality cam.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
check this one.

wittaj

Known around here
Reaction score
This is a great little cam for the money and the two way talk works with the BI app. I love the active deterrence on it and the AI basically eliminates false alarms. I have another cam that I have BI trigger the active deterrence to scare away someone before they even get close to this camera.

JonSnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
check this one.

I saw that one after posting on here, was hoping for a 4MP camera but this should work for my porch.

Can i keep the alarm disabled but have the led light turn on with motion at night?

The led light will be handy during the night.

wittaj

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes you can. I have mine set to alarm in the middle of the night when someone shouldn't be approaching the door anyway and then silent during the day. And you have lots of options for the audible alarm - from a siren to something like "You are under surveillance". That is the one I use because it is loud enough for the perp to hear, but not loud enough for neighbors to hear.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I saw that one after posting on here, was hoping for a 4MP camera but this should work for my porch.

Can i keep the alarm disabled but have the led light turn on with motion at night?

The led light will be handy during the night.
Have 5mp, but this one stock here in Hongkong.