Refubished List

Tickets

n3wb
Reaction score
will ask my guy to check the shipping cost.
I’m looking for a simple tourism / beach cam setup, what do you have in stock? Thanks I’m good for very good , night doesn’t really matter there is not much to see

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yeah I missed it. Wonder about the IPC-B5442E-Z4E? Half the focal length, but still much longer than the 12mm I've got.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I missed it. Wonder about the IPC-B5442E-Z4E? Half the focal length, but still much longer than the 12mm I've got.
The Z4E is great (I have two of them), but like any camera, cannot try to do too much with a field of view. Personally, all the way zoomed in to the tightest field of view, I wouldn't want to go much past 60 feet to IDENTIFY.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Camera come with the wall mount, so you need a POE+ switch or injector
sponsor banners , i am not very sure., camera can set name on the video.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Some cameras let you embed a simple image on the video feed, but last time I tried, it was a real pain because the camera would only accept some rare bitmap format at low resolution and it looked like garbage. I don't even see the option on Dahua cameras anymore. Plain text overlays are easy though.

If you use software like OBS or Blue Iris, then you can embed high res images no problem.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Get some refurbished ones in and upload to the pdf file.
We have 4 pcs PTZ SD59432XA-HNR brand new with dahua logo to clear the stocks, because the box has some out shape, so we sell as refurbished ones, price is 420usd. For IPCAMTALK US guys here ONLY. New one price is 670usd :D Just as gift for guys here who always support us!
PTZ with build in autotracking and SMD 3.0. Firmware keep updating.

TY2185

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey guys

Get some refurbished ones in and upload to the pdf file.
We have 4 pcs PTZ SD59432XA-HNR brand new with dahua logo to clear the stocks, because the box has some out shape, so we sell as refurbished ones, price is 420usd. For IPCAMTALK US guys here ONLY. New one price is 670usd :D Just as gift for guys here who always support us!
PTZ with build in autotracking and SMD 3.0. Firmware keep updating.

I'll take one! How do you accept payment?