@looney2ns Did you manage to get 2-way talk to work with BI, now that live viewing is now stable on BI?So, new firmware installed and tested. Two steps forward, one step back it seems.
- Live view now works without dropping out in Blue Iris, SmartPSS, Lite NVR, VDPconfig, ConfigTool.
- It has ran almost 3 hrs, while pulling a stream from both Blue Iris, and Configtool simultaneously, while I dropped in and out with other apps to view. That's up from 3 minutes.
- A live stream will NOT work in the LeChange app now. Yes, I tried with everything else shut down.
- I tried, twice to reset to defaults, no joy.
- The DB10 shows live view video in LeChange no problem.
- You can watch recorded motion clips from the SD card, in the LeChange app no problem.
- Motion alerts come through Lechange, and most of the time you can view the relevant video, sometimes it say's "no record" instead.
- Phone LeChange receives Door Bell presses, but video now fails everytime when answered. Two way Audio Works.
- Ir lights now come on almost immediately on motion detect.
Can't speak for all companies but most do way more testing than you realize. Unfortunately it's difficult to test in all environments that a device may see. Not all power sources are equal, not all Wifi sources are equal, etc. etc. But that's the beauty of firmware updates.I still don’t understand how company’s make a product and don’t actually use or test it. You’d think they’d use their own shit. So frustrating!!!
Thanks for the review and I hope they quickly make improvements. Would be nice if this wasn’t so wide
When a dork like me can find multiple issue's with-in 20 minutes of opening the box, me thinks there is NOT a whole lot of testing going on.Can't speak for all companies but most do way more testing than you realize. Unfortunately it's difficult to test in all environments that a device may see. Not all power sources are equal, not all Wifi sources are equal, etc. etc. But that's the beauty of firmware updates.