Review-Dahua/EmpireTech Dual lens IPC-HDBW5441F-AS-E2 (The Boobie Cam Upgrade)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
2 way audio would have sealed the deal :rofl: I still like the nighttime performance on the 2mp model, both models appear to sport the same sensor

TallPaul

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Looking at the data sheet, this version works with the PFB203W bracket it looks like?

Could be good front door cam with looking both ways at the same time...

TallPaul

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, PFB203W is the right mount for this dual lens cam.
Thansk Andy - what's shipping to UK like at the moment - I think Ali add VAT now so no import issues? The bracket has extra shippign charge as its heavy I think?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
would this be good as a door cam so you can see people at your door as well as packages on the ground with one cam pointed in each direction? Also does it have two way talk?
It's perfect for this use case. It has an audio out jack, so you could make it a two way talk by adding a small amplifier and speaker.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Smart IR fw has been updated, please check.

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Unfortunately, I need to mount it on a wall with PFA137 junction box. I see that rain/sun shade PFA200W is compatible with it, but wondering, if somebody would have some feedback to share for this combination - mainly rain conditions, sun conditions etc.
I understand best would be to place it under ceiling but that is not an option for me.
Many thanks.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, will make a testing here tomorrow to check if can fix. I have the PFA200W.

1636382159279.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Unfortunately, I need to mount it on a wall with PFA137 junction box. I see that rain/sun shade PFA200W is compatible with it, but wondering, if somebody would have some feedback to share for this combination - mainly rain conditions, sun conditions etc.
I understand best would be to place it under ceiling but that is not an option for me.
Many thanks.
So, the PFB203W is not an option for wall mount?

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just ordered one from Andy's Amazon Store. Quick question that didn't see answer to (forgive me if I missed it): Does each "camera" have its own separate IP address? Maybe asked a different way: Do the two sensors act as two separate cameras?
Looking forward to getting this in my hands!