Sample video from ds-2cd3145?

h_2_o

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
OK I've looked around and all i can find is this one video on youtube

which really is not the best, ok but not great. Anyone have any other links or sample video they could share.

thanks

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
doesn´t say much about the camera but interesting to see the h.265 difference to h.264 anyway =D

h_2_o

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
could you possibly grab some video for me please. I think this is the camera I want but because I'm buying a bunch and want to make sure i'm getting the right camera.

thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
could you possibly grab some video for me please. I think this is the camera I want but because I'm buying a bunch and want to make sure i'm getting the right camera.

thanks
Word of advice, regardless of what camera you choose...dont buy a bunch..buy one..test it in a mounted real world environment...you will regret it otherwise.
You would likely be better served with a turret design..

CoreyX64

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have a batch of 50 3145s (4mm) installed and they're great. If IPCT lets you upload video without linking to YouTube (I've never had a need to do it), I'll snap some video from work and upload. They're in relatively low activity areas so my selection is limited. My house and other camera jobs already installed are 2135s and 2032s so those are not comparable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I have a batch of 50 3145s (4mm) installed and they're great.
Can you convince me that they are great at night? My experience with these domes for outdoors is grainy mess, like driveway or backyard

CoreyX64

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
They are better than the 3MP, I can tell you that. I've never purchased 2MP cams so I cannot compare those. See my post (#6) here:
https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/10363-Large-setup-IP-cam-help

In pitch pitch black, yes, there is some grain and that's to be expected. You'd need the EXIR turret to virtually eliminate that. Even the slightest bit of artificial light makes night vision very decent. (doesn't take much)

Bullets form an IR spotlight "hotspot" in the middle and it's fairly strong. Good night vision, but only concentrated in one area. (5mm round diodes)
Domes form a uniform IR pattern, well spread out (no bleeding like some people say there is), but not the most well lit in very dark scenes (3mm round diodes)
Turrets form a uniform IR pattern, well spread out but the intensity is much much stronger so the image is much clearer. (rectangular diode(s)/lens(es))

Last edited by a moderator:

soulja

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hey Corey. Which firmware is on your camera? I have some ghosting problems with it. And the picture is noisy. Could you fix this?

CoreyX64

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
5.3.3. Newer ones ship with 5.3.8, I have not purchased any of those yet as I have some old stock to deplete first on some upcoming installs. I do go into each camera and adjust the image a bit by increasing noise reduction and fiddling with the smoothness clarity slider. Otherwise most everything else stays the same.

CoreyX64

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I hounded one and got the runaround. I didn't push it any further because I only wanted to bring them current, mine don't have the white flash issue or really any major issues to speak of. 5.3.8 would be nice though. It has the newer web interface like on the NVRs now.

zarek

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone have the 5.4.0 firmware for upgrared TLS Email for the DS-2CD3145?

I dont care if it defaults to chinese - I just need the feature :)

zarek

n3wb
Reaction score
Hmm my camera didnt accept the file. Strange.
Maybe I need a chinese firmware file?

Hao chang

n3wb
Reaction score
[FONT=微软雅黑][FONT=微软雅黑]DS-2CD3125F(D)-I(W)(S)、DS-2CD3135F(D)-I(W)(S)、DS-2CD3325F(D)-I、DS-2CD3335F(D)-I、DS-2CD3T25(D)-I3/I5/I8、DS-2CD3T35(D)-I3/I5/I8、DS-2CD3125F(D)-I(W)(S) (T)、DS-2CD3145F(D)-I(W)(S)、DS-2CD3335(D)-I、DS-2CD3345F(D)-I(S)、DS-2CD3345-I、DS-2CD3T45-I3/I5/I8[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=微软雅黑]V5.3.9 Build160810
http://download.hikvision.com/UploadFile/Soft/IPC/IPC_G0_CN_STD_5.3.9_160810.zip

chinese firmware[/FONT]

[FONT=微软雅黑][FONT=微软雅黑][/FONT][/FONT]