School Thread: Lets stay educated and aware!

Reaction score
If that had been my child, I would be behind bars now.

So twitter took the video down. Why? Because it was a video of an obese black female teacher beating down a young white female student (guessing maybe 10 or 11 years old), and verbally degrading her.

Yeap, think if it had been the other way around. I wish NOTHING GOOD for that C**T!

Last edited:
Reaction score

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
@sdkid , It appears most all of them are "Corn Fed" in the video! I ain't seen that
many heifers since I drove by the feed-lot. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Nutjob “activist
Indeed going after the children. An organized effort. The crazies are motivated. That was a Hitler like speech. The whole group of admins behind her, support her. But for how many were in attendance, not really a lot of applauds.

Reading, Math, Science, etc. wasn't even in the speech. It was all very far left activism. So much for education. Hmm, and you wonder why America is so low worldwide in education outcomes.

Reaction score
We worry about teachers. We also need to worry about GOVERNORS who are intent on using schools to indoctrinate whether the school board likes it or not. Temecula can no longer decide for themselves what will be in their schools and classrooms, apparently, and no other district can decide either. This is what totalitarianism looks like.

1689919120065.png

Reaction score
They say don't judge some one until you have walked a mile in their shoes...well, though I am sad that his man lost his life, I also have to wonder how weak minded he was to start with. He was a school principle and therefore a leader. But he couldn't take bullying from far left nuts, so he offed himself? Something doesn't add up here.
The entire article is full of sickness. Although it happened in Canada, it could very easily have been here as well.

1690810536543.png

Gimmons

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My father was an elementary school principal in Los Angeles at several black schools in the 1970s. There was plenty of this stuff back then. Not from the staff or parents, whom he generally liked, but from the 'community organizers. ' Plenty of racism to go around.