School Thread: Lets stay educated and aware!

Reaction score
This is just another example of the dumbing down of morality, principles, and self-esteem that this country (and probably most of the word) is facing, imo, due to Social Media. I value good teachers way more then anything else...that is why this is so sad.
Maybe she is just a bad apple, IDK, but it is sad that she chose this route. Young minds now have a tough choice to make. For example, the 16 year old that can make hundreds of dollars in a few days selling drugs, or making a honest living working for $10 or so a hour.
Social Media has turned this world upside down, imo, and has put the needs of the material items first and ahead of moral and spiritual needs. Such as believing in the common good of man and man kind and believing in something bigger then yourself, such as a higher power or God.
It is sad. I know it isn't for me to pass judgement, and I try really hard. But having two daughters, this truly affects me.

1696593281421.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good video on Education topic ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is just another example of the dumbing down of morality, principles, and self-esteem that this country (and probably most of the word) is facing, imo, due to Social Media. I value good teachers way more then anything else...that is why this is so sad.
Maybe she is just a bad apple, IDK, but it is sad that she chose this route. Young minds now have a tough choice to make. For example, the 16 year old that can make hundreds of dollars in a few days selling drugs, or making a honest living working for $10 or so a hour.
Social Media has turned this world upside down, imo, and has put the needs of the material items first and ahead of moral and spiritual needs. Such as believing in the common good of man and man kind and believing in something bigger then yourself, such as a higher power or God.
It is sad. I know it isn't for me to pass judgement, and I try really hard. But having two daughters, this truly affects me.

View attachment 174123
Social Media / Internet has dramatically changed the economics .. not unlike what Radio / Movies / TV / Cable did ..

entertainers / influcencers make more money than those getting degrees in hard sciences ..

While young, this entertainer will make 10-20x what she made as a teacher ..
( average onlyfans creator does not actually make that much .. the top 1% reportedly make 33% of the creator's cut .. OnlyFans takes 20% )

Reaction score
Social Media / Internet has dramatically changed the economics .. not unlike what Radio / Movies / TV / Cable did ..

entertainers / influcencers make more money than those getting degrees in hard sciences ..

While young, this entertainer will make 10-20x what she made as a teacher ..
( average onlyfans creator does not actually make that much .. the top 1% reportedly make 33% of the creator's cut .. OnlyFans takes 20% )
I understand the monetary value of such an adventure. That was never in question.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I understand the monetary value of such an adventure. That was never in question.
I expect us to learn in about a generation or 2 more of the impacts .. not just the short term financial aspects ..

Reaction score
^^ and it's Not just the LGBTWhateverTheF crowd. There are geopolitical powers working to use propaganda to alter public opinion with idiot impressionable college students who were never taught to think for themselves critically in their K12 education...

1699395093498.png

1699395359459.png

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Just as we thought. The Nashville private school shooter was bat shit crazy, hated white people and the shootings were totally premeditated. Glad someone finally leaked some of the manifesto. If she hadn't had guns, she would have found some explosives and blown the school up.

Reaction score
Just as we thought. The Nashville private school shooter was bat shit crazy, hated white people and the shootings were totally premeditated. Glad someone finally leaked some of the manifesto. If she hadn't had guns, she would have found some explosives and blown the school up.

Crowder broke the story...

1699406346905.png

1699406369069.png

1699406397579.png

It looks like Twitter X is blocking his tweet from being embedded.... it is HERE.

and the Big Tech CENSORS are busy at work to suppress this info. I wonder-- would they do the same if the shooter was affiliated with conservative ideology?

Last edited: