Sengled Snap Security Floodlight with Built-In HD Camera

Martin Paul Sr

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Sengled-Security-Floodlight-Two-Way-Microphone/dp/B0188WOIHW/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_421_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8PZ1HSS9348E4BN1NYAX

I bought and installed one of these several weeks ago.
It worked fine with it's own software, but I didn't find a web UI or info about video server ports/path and couldn't connect it to BI so I returned it.
I am a newbie to BI and may have missed some way to 'find' it, but I have managed to set up several other cams including one of those doorbell cameras.
So, has anyone connected one to BI? I still want one of these!

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Sengled-Security-Floodlight-Two-Way-Microphone/dp/B0188WOIHW/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_421_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8PZ1HSS9348E4BN1NYAX

I bought and installed one of these several weeks ago.
It worked fine with it's own software, but I didn't find a web UI or info about video server ports/path and couldn't connect it to BI so I returned it.
I am a newbie to BI and may have missed some way to 'find' it, but I have managed to set up several other cams including one of those doorbell cameras.
So, has anyone connected one to BI? I still want one of these!
most of those type of cams do not support third party streaming..

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder how you can tell which ones do? Even the ones that do don't talk about it in their ads or specs.
They would have to specify rtsp or onvif...all of them are complete garbage. Install a proper camera.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder how you can tell which ones do? Even the ones that do don't talk about it in their ads or specs.
Welcome Martin,

Look closely at the specs when you see cameras.

If it states Cloud Camera - watch out.
If it states internet service required - watch out.

If you do not see any ftp, rtsp, nas, nvr, options for video storage then watch out.