Shining Flashlight does not work, need to bring guns back out

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
They got me good, bags of leaves 2ft onto my lawn, which the neighbors then picked back up

These guys are not happy I've confronted them throwing their trash in the road, and they got a letter from Don't Mess With Texas about littering

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They got me good, bags of leaves 2ft onto my lawn, which the neighbors then picked back up

These guys are not happy I've confronted them throwing their trash in the road, and they got a letter from Don't Mess With Texas about littering

Looks like time for some inspiration from @MrSurly

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In Canada, you could get away with that, for the most part. Everybody and his brother isn't packing, so your biggest concern would be an edged weapon. But in the US or elsewhere, guns are pretty present. When I'd venture into the US to visit buddies I used to take my body armour. Everyone I knew carried..9mm in the waistband, glock in the centre console, tactical shotgun here and there. That sort of gun culture doesn't pervade Canada. We're friendly folk :blankstare:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
In Canada, you could get away with that, for the most part. Everybody and his brother isn't packing, so your biggest concern would be an edged weapon. But in the US or elsewhere, guns are pretty present. When I'd venture into the US to visit buddies I used to take my body armour. Everyone I knew carried..9mm in the waistband, glock in the centre console, tactical shotgun here and there. That sort of gun culture doesn't pervade Canada. We're friendly folk :blankstare:
Meh, only in the big cities. People in the rural areas have firearms, some pack them, but the majority of us aren't glued to our firearms like a teenager with a smart phone. Don't get me wrong, we have them strategically placed where we can grab them if needed. We intentionally moved to the rural areas years ago so we didn't have to be around those who felt the need to pack heat 24/7.