Spite Trampoline Removal Project

taz420nj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh yes, certainly that could never backfire.
I don't see how it could, unless he really is a closet pedophile... People here of all people should know that there is absolutely no expectation of privacy outdoors. There is also absolutely no legal basis to force someone to stop photographing or recording anything in public from their own property. Any potential investigation that ensues would lay the basis for a harassment suit against the neighbor and authorities.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you really have nothing better to do?

Give your clips to the police to pursue the trespass and if the tramp get used late into the night you might be able to report it as a nuisance?

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
attractive nuisance
noun
Law. a doctrine of tort law under which a person who creates or permits to exist on his or her land a dangerous condition attractive to children, as an unfenced swimming pool, is liable for their resulting injuries, even though the injured are trespassers.

a hazardous condition or object to which this doctrine is applicable.

But then you probably already know about this, and it may only come into play if and when one of the kids does get hurt.

CrazyLarry

n3wb
Reaction score
Its not weird at all. They would prefer not to know about the trampoline. This way they can collect the policy premium and still disclaim after someone is injured. Win win. The reason he does this is because he knows he is getting under your skin. If you just left it alone it would stop. In fact, you should offer free soda to the kids who come play on his trampoline.
It is true he knows he's getting under my skin which is just one of the reasons I'm hoping to crack this loophole. If I get to the 30 day take down or no-renewal, I would be getting under his skin and he would have to move on to the next challenge, whatever it might be. I can see why the insurance companies do this based on what you have mentioned. I'm just hoping there might be some way to get through. I've had one insurance company mistake protocol and told me specifically they didn't insure the person. If I get more to do the same, I can use process of elimination.

Have you ever considered becoming a beekeeper?
I have. I've considered it but it has too many legal implications. I've also considered putricants (Amazon has many), however, I think better than that would be the stinkiest lawn fertilizer. I have been researching those as well, however, I still think the most effective solution is to get a hold of the underwriter to send out the 30 day take down. But yeah, stinky fertilizer and bees, that would be a great combo. :)

I have seriously read about people that are so into their lawns that they know every ingredient for the best lawns and they are over fertilizing all the time (with great results, not burned out lawn, etc. that you might normally would come from over-fertilizing). There are some chicken poop fertilizers out there that are supposed to be pretty stinky...