SRICAM SP007 not able to send motion detection messages

Reaction score
Hi I've two SRICAM SP007 that are not able to send motion detection messages although the e-mail server parameter are set correctly.
In addition unless I don't keep the internet connection active (APP o Device Viewer), I'm not able to detect motion neither the night vision. If I disconnect the camera from WiFi or LAN, it stops to take the video and detect motion.
Do I have to insert a SD card ? How to maintain active the camera also dosconnecting a client ?

Where i can find the last Fw ?
I've a Fw version 13.0.0.96 but it seems not working.
Any help ?

Thanks

Massimo

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum...sricam is bottom barrel junk...that said, how do you expect the camera to record without sd card and lan access?

RichT

n3wb
Reaction score
To answer the original posters question... :rolleyes:

You are right, for the camera to record "off-line" and SD card needs to be installed. You need to make the necessary settings to activate the Alarm recording and you should be fine after that. I have found a 16GB micro SD lasts about 4 days continuous recording in SD mode and in alarm mode much longer... I was going to get a bigger SD chip but now I'm quite happy... the oldest recordings get overwritten when space runs out.

I haven't set up the emailing... so can't help there.

RT.