Stupid people deserve their own thread....

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It amazes me how many people there are that seem to have nothing but time on their hands, they don't have a job, no place to be for 8 hours, just out doing stuff, goofing off, coming up with insane crap, etc. Where do they get the money to pay rent/mortgage, buy food/clothing, pay utilities, insurance, etc.....are they independently wealthy, on some sort of government hand-out, etc. ?

Inquiring minds would like to know! :idk:

Reaction score
It amazes me how many people there are that seem to have nothing but time on their hands, they don't have a job, no place to be for 8 hours, just out doing stuff, goofing off, coming up with insane crap, etc. Where do they get the money to pay rent/mortgage, buy food/clothing, pay utilities, insurance, etc.....are they independently wealthy, on some sort of government hand-out, etc. ?

It does make you wonder, sometimes.
The term I always used for these people is "independently stupid".

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

This explains perfectly, why people are coming up with all kinds of bullshit like "having a yard it racist", etc. People have way too much time on their hands these days. Time spent on survivals has been minimized down to near nothing for the welfare state. All their time is now spent trying to do things to satisfy their "look at me" narcissism and blaming others for their situation due to their own stupidity or laziness. Gimme, gimme, gimme.....love me, love me, love me.

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Living with mommy.
Watch Judge Judy, and Peoples Court for a good lesson in stupidity in society.
They usually have an enabler.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
He fell going up the stairs to the plane.

I had a friend who did that, fell up the stairs to his apartment. He did have 20 pints though 1st!

You do have to wonder how Putin is going to fear Biden though.

Putin rides bears:

Biden crawls stairs.

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score

He has now had 2 finger amputated from each hand to form a claw:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

He has now had 2 finger amputated from each hand to form a claw:

If that was an accredited surgeon that performed that surgery and had taken the original Hippocratic Oath he should have his license revoked, IMO.

Sadly, that original oath has all but been abandoned in recent years, what with medical school graduates writing some of their on ideals into the so-called current oath...if they even take one at all.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I didn't know where to put this so I thought I'd put it here. Who the eff did you think you are voting to put into this "new City"?.....People you didn't effing know or care about and if so why did you vote to put them in the new City?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
God save us.

Hey, I did my share of drinking as a late teen before active duty (too much), when on liberty or leave (WAY too much) and after discharge (moderate) and up until a few years ago (very moderate); quit entirely 5 years ago (too dehydrating).....but I don't recall ambulances ever being called and very likely hampering life-saving services to an actually sick or injured person.

Let's offer advice, suggestions and then let it play out....our gene pool for future generations has a way of self-purification through natural selection.

In the meantime (and I realize I've said this before and am preaching to the choir), we need to instruct the young and the uninformed about how bad Tik-Tok is for us, in general. I'm all for freedom of speech, less regulation on what we watch and say but TT is a cancer...I don't know what the answer is but I really believe it is BAD, maybe not so much for people with functioning brains but bad for our future generations with unformed, impressionable brains.

Last edited: