Stupid people deserve their own thread....

Naw, there was no alcohol involved, right?..........RIGHT? :facepalm:
I saw his picture from just before he did this--- I thought he looked like Hunter Biden...
1720291393093.png
The guy's dumb stunt left his kids without a dad.... :(

For a demo of the power of fireworks, we take a 3 inch Ti salute (artillery shell that goes bang with bright white sparks)
and place a 1 inch board of MDF over the launch tube. The salute goes through the board like it's not there and pops
just a little lower than normal. The board has a 3 inch+ hole through it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: garycrist
She "had to get to the gas station"...

If you decide you want to try your luck and outrun LEO, don't do it in Arkansas, I can tell ya that for sure.

Reminds me of a Mythbusters episode where they tested the theory that if you run faster in the rain you won't get as wet....maybe she thought when the car said she had gas for 5 miles remaining that if she got there quicker it would burn less gas.....probably a college grad.:lmao:

If you decide you want to try your luck and outrun LEO, don't do it in Arkansas, I can tell ya that for sure.

Reminds me of a Mythbusters episode where they tested the theory that if you run faster in the rain you won't get as wet....maybe she thought when the car said she had gas for 5 miles remaining that if she got there quicker it would burn less gas.....probably a college grad.:lmao:
That right there is a dem voter.

Last edited:
Yeah, somebody got hurt there. Play stupid games.....well, you know.:confused:
And you definitely don't want to put down your phone so you can help the victims......That would be unacceptable.

Dumbass's

the guy is speeding and gets pulled over. When he says "I'm traveling sir" -- you know it's going to be good.