Stupid people deserve their own thread....

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh wow, these "illicit" drugs didn't come with an accurate ingredients list? Maybe the FDA should do something about labeling. SMDH

The Democrats will be on it shortly... In an effort to stem the use of illicit drugs, they will soon be putting waiting periods on prescriptions picked up from pharmacies, as well as background checks and banning more than a 30-day supply, because nobody needs 90 days of a medication. These "common-sense" restrictions on law-abiding citizens are a small price to pay for getting these illegal drugs off the streets.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh wow, these "illicit" drugs didn't come with an accurate ingredients list? Maybe the FDA should do something about labeling. SMDH

I don't like Robert De Niro, he's a grade A asshole but I am truly sorry for the death of his grandson and have sympathy for the family as they mourn this tragic and unnecessary loss.

That being said, I doubt that it has entered his head or the head of any other libs that maybe, just maybe, if we had a more secure border, not an open border, we might be able to stem the tide of so much of these deadly drugs (and undesirable felons) flowing into our country like water?

I recall his statement to the media a few years ago where he said "F**k Trump." Is he and others like him, so dumb, so brainless, that they cannot make the connection? I'm not saying this could not or would not happen with another president or admin at the helm but I think a reasonable person would feel that securing the border as Trump wanted and tried to do would be a step in right direction.

Anyone here think we'll hear De Niro with a "F**k Biden" any time soon? I doubt it...hence, the name of the thread where I posted this. :headbang:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Democrats will be on it shortly... In an effort to stem the use of illicit drugs, they will soon be putting waiting periods on prescriptions picked up from pharmacies, as well as background checks and banning more than a 30-day supply, because nobody needs 90 days of a medication. These "common-sense" restrictions on law-abiding citizens are a small price to pay for getting these illegal drugs off the streets.
You're being sarcastic, I hope.

I'm not aware of any prescription drugs that contain a lethal dose of fentanyl.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
No, he'd still be alive if he didn't subway surf.

I always find it amazing that the mom of a kid that died, because they did stupid shit and got a Darwin awkward, are the first on the media stating that whatever got them killed should be illegal, that that company or place owes them millions of dollars, because the mom and dad were too stupid to teach their kid any respect or common sense while they grew up. :idk:

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
20 people and 1 employee.........I wonder if that 1 person is the projectionist? Is is it the snackbar attendant? It would be hilarious if the only employee she allowed was the snack bar attendant. I can't imagine she has 20 "friends". I bet it will just be her sitting in the dark, by herself with no movie playing......:rofl:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Too bad for these kids but at least they likely won't contribute to the gene pool any time soon.

A couple of the article's commentors were spot on (I'm very loosely paraphrasing here): "Spending too much time on their phones and not paying attention to their surroundings" and "should spend less time on gender issues and more time learning about life around them".

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score