SUNBA 1080P HD, PoE+, 20X - 601-D20X

CrusaderNZ

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No worries. I am waiting for them to send it still, due to the super typhoon that rolled through there earlier in the week they haven't been able to send it yet.

They have this work in progress camera coming out next year by the way:

Last edited:

dabossc7

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Noted. I get your point. I wouldn't advise someone to buy the new version of the complete camera over say a Dahua model either.

This has however served me well over the last 2.5 years during the day and has had no mechanical problems, so it is worth the comparatively small amount of money to me to see if this module will keep it running and also give the night vision an upgrade in the process - which is the main weakness of H.264 non-STARVIS version.

I will report my findings here at any rate, so other existing owners can determine whether or not it is worth buying the upgraded module for their cameras.
any new news?

CrusaderNZ

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have it now, the forced colour mode at night is way better. I do have however have an issue with the frame rate not going above 20FPS and this module has an extra wire on it that the other one didn't have, I need to contact them about it, but haven't managed to get around to it yet.