Swann at Costco

rracctv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Costco stopped carrying Swann products? I have ordered the Swann equivalent of the Hik DS-2CD2032-I from them before, but can't find anything Swann on their site at the moment.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Costco stopped carrying Swann products? I have ordered the Swann equivalent of the Hik DS-2CD2032-I from them before, but can't find anything Swann on their site at the moment.
Hi Rracctv

I have not seen swann products at costco.com ( onilne ), however i recall seeing some in the stores ( B&M ).

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Bro...I’d most definitely consider puchasing a Dahua Starlight IPC-HDW4231EM-AS from Andy @EMPIRETECANDY before I’d buy those HIK rebrands from Costco. The Dahuas will be less expensive and the beat the pants those HIKs.

At one time, quite a while back, I purchased 8 of those Costco HIKs. Tell you what, I’ll sell 2 of mine for $225.00...I believe they cost me $350.00 when I bought them from Costco.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

rracctv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Bro...I’d most definitely consider puchasing a Dahua Starlight IPC-HDW4231EM-AS from Andy @EMPIRETECANDY before I’d buy those HIK rebrands from Costco. The Dahuas will be less expensive and the beat the pants those HIKs.
The 2 year warranty, Costco's excellent return policy, free shipping and $99 each price tag was the thing that got me buying the Swann's. I agree that the Dahua is going to be a better all around performer.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The 2 year warranty, Costco's excellent return policy, free shipping and $99 each price tag was the thing that got me buying the Swann's. I agree that the Dahua is going to be a better all around performer.
Hi Rracctv,

If you are looking for a single camera, Aliexpress will have singles day soon ( 11.11 )

rracctv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi Rracctv,

If you are looking for a single camera, Aliexpress will have singles day soon ( 11.11 )
Ill probably end up getting some more of the Dahua starlight series. I have the varifocal turret and love it, but I don't think Andy has them in stock now.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ill probably end up getting some more of the Dahua starlight series. I have the varifocal turret and love it, but I don't think Andy has them in stock now.
Hi RR, recall Andy also mentioning that. Those are very nice cameras - got a number myself.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Which model? IIPC-HDW5231R-Z?? Or IPC-HDW5231R-ZE? These both have stock now

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

At one time, quite a while back, I purchased 8 of those Costco HIKs. Tell you what, I’ll sell 2 of mine for $225.00...I believe they cost me $350.00 when I bought them from Costco.
return them, youll get the entire 350 back...

rracctv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Didn't see your edit Q. I paid $199 for 2 brand new with free shipping. You may be able to return them like fender said.

rracctv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Which model? IIPC-HDW5231R-Z?? Or IPC-HDW5231R-ZE? These both have stock now
Thanks for replying Andy. I need the 5231R-Z. Should I just email your for a PayPal invoice like before? What is your current price for those?