The 1st Amendment Thread

Reaction score
Peterson did a podcast about the German farmer protests that are massive-- yet nobody is hearing about them... They still aren't hearing about them since Youtube is apparently demoting that topic and related topics. Big Tech deciding what you will see and not see. Imagine what we will be fed and what we will MISS in October.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Freedom to make music .. crazy ..

This Whole Situation Just Got Even CRAZIER

Brendan Kavanagh
2.23M subscribers

Elton John has been asked to comment on the fact that his piano in now cordoned off and guarded by Security.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reportedly youtube has issued Dr K a strike and may remove his video ..

Dr K Interviewed On The Piers Morgan Show About The 'Chinese Incident'
Brendan Kavanagh

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Actually I think that was
Yes, she defied State Dept. orders and endangered the lives of many military personnel in Vietnam. The only reason she got away with is because she later married California Democratic Senator Tom Hayden, not to mention the pull the elitist Fonda clan had in star-struck America.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, she defied State Dept. orders and endangered the lives of many military personnel in Vietnam. The only reason she got away with is because she later married California Democratic Senator Tom Hayden, not to mention the pull the elitist Fonda clan had in star-struck America.
So we do not need to be in a declared war for treason then ..

For me I think those who have sworn an oath to defend the US constitution and clearly do what ever they wish to reduce our bill of rights are committing treason.

Not yet certain how I feel about John q public on that . However certainly feel those in office are committing treason ..

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Attack on the YouTube Channel & Standing up to the mob
Warren Smith - Secret Scholar Society
Feb 20, 2024 Podcast - Secret Scholar Society

Bot accounts are attacking this YouTube Channel with Subs. Let's prove it.
If you subscribe leave a comment saying you did so. I will then show you what it says in the analytics.

1708993411379.png