The official "WTF" thread

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Another mentally ill idiot, with access to a firearm.......

Lock away the mentally ill, like we used to do. Guarantee, crime rates will go down.

I agree with you...but what worries me, who is picked to decide what 'mentally ill' actually is?

Reaction score
OK... How much control do You give to Big Tech?

1688680726480.png

Liberals will be like: "Don't be a racist and these things won't happen to you"
They fail over and over to connect the dots that if this kind of thing is allowed, basic functions of your life will become dependent on adhering to AMAZON's crede of living and thinking. That is not what a free society is about.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I saw this photo, and instantly heard the voice of Slim Pickins saying, "What in the tarnation..."

View attachment 167259
Gee, it's a wonder that poor F-150 can stay cool, what with the obstructed upper grille (radiator) and lower grille (trans transmission cooler) in the Texas summer heat. :idk:

EDIT above line: Oops, got to be careful with word choices these days, many words have a different meaning than they did when I was younger.... :lmao:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I''ll bet there's a weeping willow tree not too far away from the line to the sewer. :headbang:
A lady down our block, when I was a kid, had one. It was magnificent and we all loved laying under it and listening to the wind whistle thru its branches. I asked my dad to plant one....the very colorful language he used left a lasting impression on me about how they were quite possibly bad for plumbing. :)