The official "WTF" thread

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I remember once when Trump talked about "shithole countries" and all the liberals lost their damn minds from being triggered.

Shithole countries exist....

I understand folks often cannot access the actual video to post or even know how but for God's sake if you're going to video the monitor screen of a DVR/NVR playing the video HOLD THE DAMN PHONE OR CAMERA STILL AND DON'T PAN OR ZOOM !!!

BTW, it's surprising how many people don't think or know that a front-wheel drive car (VICTIM) when backing up into another front-wheel drive car (AGGRESSOR) that is parked behind them CAN lift and PUSH that car very, very easily..:cool:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Again with the plumbing....

View attachment 164057
It appears someone replaced their water heater with a much larger one and used PEX to make it quick AND sloppy. By the time you get the tool to crimp PEX why not just use the CPVC that was there before ; they re-used the PVC (the 90 degree elbow) that was in the cold incoming so......

Maybe it's a temporary fix until it can be done right....Naw, that's it, no mas! :lmao:

P.S. - let's hope the TPR valve never blows.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
It appears someone replaced their water heater with a much larger one and used PEX to make it quick AND sloppy. By the time you get the tool to crimp PEX why not just use the CPVC that was there before ; they re-used the PVC (the 90 degree elbow) that was in the cold incoming so......

Maybe it's a temporary fix until it can be done right....Naw, that's it, no mas! :lmao:

P.S. - let's hope the TPR valve never blows.
They used much more expensive shark bite fittings, there is no crimping there.

They definitely made it way more complicated than it needed to be.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Nope.....it's the real thing. It appears Ford has gone woke, also. Why do all of these American companies, that have been in business for many decades, decide to commit corporate suicide, thinking they might be able to gain .05% market share, by advertising to the mentally ill, while they shit on the other 99% that would have actually bought their products, if they had just kept their mouths shut? Now, I am going to have to buy a different brand of truck, when I finally decide to buy a new one. If I bought a Ford Raptor, it would greatly increase my chances of getting rear-ended,.........

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did you ever experience this @looney2ns back in your theater days?

Not quite that bad, I did catch a little snot red handed trying to light the sound fold curtains on the wall with a bic lighter with about 150 people in the auditorium. Good thing that curtains are flame retardant.

When his dad arrived all he could do was argue with me that his little angel would never do anything like that, I must be seeing things.
Banned for life.

When the parents arrive you almost always find out why the kids act like they do.

I hate to think of the grief that theaters put up with these days.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Now THIS really qualifies to be in in "The Official WTF Thread". About the time I think I can't be surprised then low and behold....I am surprised...at how stupid, how gross, how cruel and how derranged some people can be.

Excerpt:

"The practice is linked to a subculture where men become "nullos", short for genital nullification, by having their penis and testicles removed, the court was told."

Jim I.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So now they are making gay dog snacks? Seriously?

View attachment 164385
I guess my dogs don't support the gay pride movement. They used to love Milk Bones, but ever since I bought them some Whimzees dog treats they turn their nose up at the Milk Bones. lol. I kind of wish they preferred the Milk Bones, they are much cheaper!

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Did you ever experience this @looney2ns back in your theater days?

This must be the new TikTok craze. Several incidents on public vehicles in Toronto in the last week and half. One was even dumb enough to allow herself to be videos while doing it.