The official "WTF" thread

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
All the blue states and brandon must be having a "You can't top this" contest this year. Illinois now will hire illegal aliens to be police officers.....so they can arrest the citizens.....

Reaction score
They still are.....
Yup... there used to be a McDonalds just off I-90 near Rapid City. it sat about 1,500 yards off the end of the runway for Ellsworth AFB, and you could sit there eating an egg mcmuffin and have a stratofortress buzz overhead at treetop height.

1690989732791.png

Soemtime after 9/11, they took out that entire interchange, and the McDonalds was torn down a few years later... A new base entrance interchange was built a half mile to the east...

1690990248647.png

The B-52's were gone by then, replaced with B1-B's. interesting to see the grease spots or stains in the empty parking areas...

1690990155002.png

EAFB will next be home to a wing of the B21 stealth bombers in production...

1690991282422.png

btw--- the BILLIONS it takes in federal dollars to operate Ellsworth AFB is used by Dumocrats as evidence that SD-- as a red state-- receives more federal money than they put into the system. We've also been a nuclear target for 70 years.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another WTF....

Imagine you bought the empty lot next to your childhood home-- decades later, an old HS friend calls you to visit, and then mentions that someone is finally building a house on the empty lot next to where you grew up.... ruh roh....

Reaction score
Not for sure where else to put this. IF and I mean, IF, they are found guilty of treason, then we need to bring back the death penalty for it.

1691088039844.png
1691088107534.png

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not for sure where else to put this. IF and I mean, IF, they are found guilty of treason, then we need to bring back the death penalty for it.

View attachment 169257
View attachment 169258
Would this be true for Hunter and Joe too?

One can only hope.

Reaction score
Would this be true for Hunter and Joe too?

One can only hope.
A traitor is a traitor. No matter the political views.

In the winter of 1984, I was approached by a white male, very well spoken but with an accent. I was sitting at a bar in Yokosuka (waiting out a protest against my ship being there) minding my own business. This gentleman started off with the 'Thank you for your service, I was a Marine, you waiting out the protest as well?'...typical questions. but then as he insisted on buying me drinks (I was quite able to hold my booze then) his questions started getting more and more detailed and included confidential questions, such as: What ship are you on and how many sailors are there? Marines? How long have you been at sea? What is your home port? Where are you scheduled to go? It's nuclear right? How many missile systems are on it...and on and on. I finally said I had to use the head (I did) and left. As soon as I got to my ship (the protest was over) I reported this to the OOD and he took me to the Intel Officer to make a full report. There is no doubt in my mind I was speaking to a intelligence gatherer. They are out there, I have had friends approached by them as well, while I was on active duty. No matter what, I would NEVER sell my country out for a damn dollar. No matter the amount. It doesn't matter. But times have changed, if you don't believe that you need to wake up.

I have no pity or feelings for a traitor, no matter what gender, position, color, or political view. They should all be executed if found guilty of selling our national secrets to our enemies...and CHINA is our Enemy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is strange. So the boy was 14 and the teacher was 67. That was seven years ago. She could get 600 years? Is it because she is old and not hot? The young, hot teachers get 6 months probation while this old lady gets jail time?

goneracin

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is strange. So the boy was 14 and the teacher was 67. That was seven years ago. She could get 600 years? Is it because she is old and not hot? The young, hot teachers get 6 months probation while this old lady gets jail time?
she is a more accurate representative of teachers when i was a kid than the current hot young crop
and yes she deserves more time as little johnny will face decades of ridicule for banging her than he would for nailing a hot one

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

goneracin

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
not sure if anyone is into racing here. This is a roll cage in a drag race car. They were going to update the door bar, and cut it off the main hoop to find this shit hidden behind the door bar. That is the main hoop structure of the cage
If this guy ever needed the cage to help him not get injured or killed, it would have failed right here
Its criminal the way some people think that is good enough.

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
not sure if anyone is into racing here. This is a roll cage in a drag race car. They were going to update the door bar, and cut it off the main hoop to find this shit hidden behind the door bar. That is the main hoop structure of the cage
If this guy ever needed the cage to help him not get injured or killed, it would have failed right here
Its criminal the way some people think that is good enough.
Judging how the upper slot in the first photo is narrower at the left side than the right side maybe they cut the tubing with a band saw or sawzall to bend it down a bit to make it fit which proves they were VERY stupid and careless.

The saw slot on the second photo is narrower on the RIGHT side, so it's likely on the opposite side of the cage. What an idiot..... :wtf:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I am not by any means a welder but, stick welding 4130?

goneracin

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Judging how the upper slot in the first photo is narrower at the left side than the right side maybe they cut the tubing with a band saw or sawzall to bend it down a bit to make it fit which proves they were VERY stupid and careless.

The saw slot on the second photo is narrower on the RIGHT side, so it's likely on the opposite side of the cage. What an idiot..... :wtf:
on photo is the drivers side of the main hoop, the other photo is the passenger side
the little stubs that are there are whats left of the bar that goes from the main hoop to the floor in front of the driver. Thats the door bar. From what i gather the car was in to be upgraded. It needs completely rebuilt, i wouldnt trust any of it