The official "WTF" thread

Reaction score
Did you know that in an F-111 Vietnam-era fighter-bomber, when the crew ejected, the entire cockpit was ejected from the rest of the plane? I did not know this...

1692639538536.png

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Did you know that in an F-111 Vietnam-era fighter-bomber, when the crew ejected, the entire cockpit was ejected from the rest of the plane? I did not know this...

View attachment 170528

Well, guess that would be better than a Sodium Azide bomb blowing the canopy off right in your face and then getting ejected at high speed in hopes the back of your skull or your face don't make permanent impression on the tail section.

Reaction score
Well, guess that would be better than a Sodium Azide bomb blowing the canopy off right in your face and then getting ejected at high speed in hopes the back of your skull or your face don't make permanent impression on the tail section.
That article included some comments from someone who did that kind of ejection--- the rockets produce a brief 20G's of force. Imagine experiencing that and then getting blasted with 1,000 mph air...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
They got it all figured out........then they complain that they can't find anyone to date, after they tell their life story all over the internet. You might as well tell world you have reoccurring genital herpes and post pictures of it on the dating apps.

Last edited:

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They got it all figured out........then they complain that they can't find anyone to date, after they tell their life story all over the internet. You might as well tell world you have reoccurring genital herpes and post pictures of it on the dating apps.
She sounds like a entitled piece of trash... What a role model for her kids...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I would be more upset over the $18.00 fried chicken tit. There is just nothing like being financially raped at a greasy spoon, and then knowingly being dumb enough to post the proof of being financially raped for everyone else to see........
Must have been some good tit. I wonder how much more for the full T&A?