The official "WTF" thread

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have my CDL, and have done a lot of truck driving back in the day. Over the past few years I have had the pleasure of experiencing the latest crop of drivers when we have to ship stuff out.

The old days of the Good Ol'e Boy truck drivers are long gone. Now none of them speak english, most wear turbans. Barely any of them know how to even back up to a dock. I have no idea how any of their trucks could pass a DOT inspection.

One of the latest shipments we had to ship out was on a box truck. The dude had a hole cut in the back of his cab into the delivery box. He made a box in the delivery box where he slept, then he had a hole cut in the bottom of the box where he would shit. I should have taken a picture but I was way to disgusted.

edit: I did find a picture of his sleeping arrangement, you can see the spray foam insulation sealing in his little cubby where he sleeps.

View attachment 189614
That is hilarious! We took a delivery several years ago. We pulled our item out and the driver asked us to pull his last load aft since we had an extendible fork lift. When we did, he had room to set up his bunk. IIRC, it was like a 24' panel van. I would have no way of knowing if he had a poop hole in the back! Since he did not camp out at our site, he did not leave us any surprises!

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Being I was in automotive soooo long, I always thought "Additive Packages" dealt with motor oil.
After seeing Elizabeth Hurley, I think it deals with the "plastic" Dr.s put into people.

Anyway, what a bunch of SICK PEOPLE and trying to tell ANYONE what or how to do a thing.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
So do you reckon her son was telling the guy how to twerk his mothers nipples in the “sex scene”

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
I have driven across this bridge a few times. I feel for those that were on it and pray they are OK. Wow. Stuff you see in movies.

View attachment 190582
Appaarently there are multiple vehicles in the water... Imagine going over the edge of this in the dark while moving along at 60 mph or so....

1711457387959.png