The official "WTF" thread

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So the wife, who worked/retired in the Airline Industry, just told me after showing her the Loan story that they encountered people buying seats to bring their deceased on the airplane since it is cheaper than having transported the deceased the legal way.

This is just wild to think we have all these crazy people among us...
When I lived in CA being able to drive in the bus/carpool (HOV) lane was so great during rush hour commutes that the CHP were having to pull over and ticket people for driving with mannequins sitting in the car seat next to the driver. :lmao:

EDIT: Now a few minutes later that I think about it, I seem to recall a funeral director was pulled over for having a genuine "client" sitting in the seat next to him. I'll see if I can find that story.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When I lived in CA being able to drive in the bus/carpool (HOV) lane was so great during rush hour commutes that the CHP were having to pull over and ticket people for driving with mannequins sitting in the car seat next to the driver. :lmao:

EDIT: Now a few minutes later that I think about it, I seem to recall a funeral director was pulled over for having a genuine "client" sitting in the seat next to him. I'll see if I can find that story.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is what I am afraid of, I don't have a Roll Bar on my Zero-Turn and we have an embankment at the front of our property...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK.... what is the funniest part of this pic??? :rofl: :winktongue:
View attachment 193268

personally, I like the 3-legged baby, but the bench is a close second-- it's sitting on the woman's foot, but damnit she's a trooper and smiled right through the pain.
The woman with the bench leg on her foot....what's that coming out of her crotch? Another 3-legged baby?
The gray-haired women sitting to the left on the bench MUST be her mom....same crotch-hands!