The official "WTF" thread

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Go to 3:20 in this video..... you will say W T F...

@DsineR posted that back in March ==>> Tire flips car on LA freeway and members discussed what they figured caused the entire wheel and brake ass'y. to come off. Pretty spectacular, eh? And then the wheel comes back to boot the car one more time...:headbang:

I binge-watch similar YT compilations from time to time...especially idiots at work, heavy equipment fails, etc.

Reaction score
@DsineR posted that back in March ==>> Tire flips car on LA freeway and members discussed what they figured caused the entire wheel and brake ass'y. to come off. Pretty spectacular, eh? And then the wheel comes back to boot the car one more time...:headbang:

I binge-watch similar YT compilations from time to time...especially idiots at work, heavy equipment fails, etc.
How the hell did I miss that?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK-- I am really amazed at the ability this guy has to engage in conversation with this nutjob and not tell her where to go and how to get there...

With all this concern regarding clothing color choice, I think that her jacket being baby-puke green reveals the fluidity of her brain, the root cause of her oral diarrhea.....:screwy::drool::headbang:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK-- I am really amazed at the ability this guy has to engage in conversation with this nutjob and not tell her where to go and how to get there...

Wow, if she'd done that around here, she'd most likely received a big fat middle finger in view of her pink glasses. And then the sound of a door slam.