The official "WTF" thread

Reaction score

duplo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Reaction score
Ever see a military convoy or train transport? I have several times back in California as they shift assets for different trainings in different places. Humvees, Bradley FV's, and M1A-Abrams tanks loaded on trains in the high desert near logistics bases near Yermo and Barstow, and shipped to wherever, or coming back there for storage after training. On a smaller scale, probably most have seen smaller convoys of vehicles on National Guard training-- None of it too unusual.

Then there are people who stoke fear....

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I read about this last week. I just can’t understand the thought process or how cruel and self centred these types of people are.
I'm with you on that. It's sadly becoming more and more common to hear of acts of outright, horrible cruelty that people are enacting on other people, children and animals. I'm no longer shocked or surprised....just puzzled and sad.

I hope she doesn't spend years on death row....she needs to be sent to her final judgment NOW.:confused:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Then there are people who stoke fear....
Some folks are not content in their boring, non-productive lives as they languish in their parents' basement so they imagine all kinds of stuff, making molehills out of mountains and hoping something more than the sound of their own game controller clicking is happening to get them out of their self-imposed, imagined Hell....there is...it's called "get up off your lazy a$$, get out, go to work, do something with your life other than take up space and consume valuable oxygen."

There...I feel so much better! :cool:

Reaction score
Spent some time in Wyoming and came back threading my way between these storms...

Our bathroom break in Gillette after coming from Buffalo and over the Bighorns. This is not an impressive pic-- but that is the hail storm coming that hits Gillette.

1688446814064.png

And here is what that hail did. Ironic-- COAL is KING in that area.

1688446454184.png