They just tried to assassinate Trump

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not disagreeing with that, but she is supposed to be in charge, responsible, yada yada and all that other crap that goes with being a DEI/AA hire with a big salary up at the top.

I say if it was a man that did this, they'd cut his balls off in a heart beat....and rightly so, IMO. But the Dems probably will put her in for some sort of award or medal. :mad:
Seems like a lawyers reply or hr ..

Super lame to anyone who does real work

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Did we not already establish that there was meant to be a local swat team on the roof but they went inside the building instead?

I just read a report that said the snipers were in the building assigned to be looking out 3 different windows. One of them saw the shooter looking at the roof with a rangefinder, and took a picture of him. He later saw the shooter return with a backpack and reported this to the command center. If this turns out to be true it's hard not to think that they purposely gave the shooter access to the roof, and raises the question if he had been recruited/drugged/brainwashed into doing the job.
And if you're like many who think there were probably two shooters in Dallas in 1963......

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't think the dumbass director had anything to do with the security set up. That would be delegated to the proper group to handle. She is just coming up with a stupid excuse (not a reason) for the failure as talking points to the public.
I fully agree, she is just attempting to stick up for those under her. I do not believe she was on site. Like anyone in upper management, she will always stick up for her people.

Now the one who needs to be dragged across the carpet is the agent who was in charge of this particular detail.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Just like JFK, the same folks are responsible. Maybe even those 51 intelligence anal pores.
It's been 60 some years later, and they still will not release the JFK facts!