They just tried to assassinate Trump

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The man is a whimp; barely grazed him and he made millions from it.
Trump may or may not be a whimp. However, his making millions from being barely grazed does not show your premise to be true or false. His making money after being barely grazed and him being a whimp or not are independent from each other.

So lets review your claims:
Trump is a man - true
Trump is a whimp - unproven
Trump was barely grazed - true
Trump made millions from it - mostly true, his campaign collected millions in donations with none going directly to Trump.

Initially, I'd have to give your post a 70%. Unfortunately, you lose points because what appears to be your conclusion is not supported by the evidence you provided. I'd say, overall, your post is about a 58%.

It was very brave of you for trying and I'm very proud of you. Please don't let the score deter you from trying again.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
THIS........

Personally, as more and more info comes out, the timeline becomes more clear. He wasn't on the roof for 26 minutes. He shot at trump seconds, not minutes, after pointing the rifle at the officer.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe not 26 minutes, but he was on the roof for X minutes . There is video of the shooter on the roof by multiple attendees for many minutes before the shooting started

True he did shoot seconds after being confronted by local LE

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The actual shooting details are becoming more clear, no thanks to official LE or Fed sources who really haven’t given us much.
Shooter 7-8 rounds, LE sniper toward water tower area 1-2 shots both misses, and the 1 kill shot from SS CST on the far barn roof.

I still think the biggest concern with a coordinated conspiracy is with the details beyond the actual shooting.

Vehicles, drone, recon, his phone contacts and geo pings, explosives, inept or purposeful comms problems/delays with SS and LE, bad decision making to pull LE guys from over watch position, bad decision making/unexplained decision not to pull or delay Trump on podium with known suspicious character who various units were tracking…