They just tried to assassinate Trump

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The messaging (talking points) that almost ALL media is using today along with many Democrats is that Trump brought this upon himself with his “violent” talk.

It’s VERY clear this was mandated by higher ups, they’re all using the exact same words.

No matter how much you hate the media and lying scum sucking invertebrate Democrats, you don’t hate them enough.

Reaction score
The acting director of the Secret Service dared to say his agency needed more money to hire more agents.
I STRONGLY SUGGEST they get that money from the same budget going to Zelenskyy and Ukraine.
I also STRONGLY SUGGEST the acting director grow a pair and STFU.
Nobody wants to hear ANYONE from Washington, DC poor-mouthing.

Reaction score
The messaging (talking points) that almost ALL media is using today along with many Democrats is that Trump brought this upon himself with his “violent” talk.

It’s VERY clear this was mandated by higher ups, they’re all using the exact same words.

No matter how much you hate the media and lying scum sucking invertebrate Democrats, you don’t hate them enough.
Divert, project, distract. And all using the EXACT SAME SCRIPT simultaneously.

The Deep State is losing, BADLY. They are exposed, they are known, and they are LOSING.
Ask me how much I love the fact US citizens have finally woken up and realize what's happening.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Satan is squirming as these people worship him! It is getting easy to differentiate
those that are lost from the others.

They see 2 classes of people, the Wolves in the pack they live and run in and the Sheep,
which they believe we live in. Unfortunately, they forgot the most important class, us Sheep Dogs!
So to those that fret over their corruption, the Sheep Dogs always bite them in the end.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
"ALSO worth mentioning a couple of other anomalies: 1) the Secret Service MISSED; 2) then the perp “got away.” Jumped into his car. ESCAPED. And that would have been IT, except there was a witness. Who went to the local cops. "Fortunately, we were able to locate a witness that came to us and said, ‘Hey, I saw the guy running out of the bushes. He jumped into a black Nissan and *I took a picture of the vehicle and the tag,’ * which was great," Bradshaw told reporters.

"So we had that information. Our real time crime center put it out to the license plate readers, and we were able to get a hit on that vehicle on I-95 as it was headed into Martin County. We got a hold of Martin County Sheriff's Office, alerted them, and they spotted the vehicle and pulled it over and detained the guy." If it hadn’t been for this WITNESS, who saw what happened and TOOK A PHOTO OF THE LICENSE PLATE, and went to the local cops with it — who were the ones who nabbed the guy, NOT the feds – this guy would be in the wind. "

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"ALSO worth mentioning a couple of other anomalies: 1) the Secret Service MISSED; 2) then the perp “got away.” Jumped into his car. ESCAPED. And that would have been IT, except there was a witness. Who went to the local cops. "Fortunately, we were able to locate a witness that came to us and said, ‘Hey, I saw the guy running out of the bushes. He jumped into a black Nissan and *I took a picture of the vehicle and the tag,’ * which was great," Bradshaw told reporters.

"So we had that information. Our real time crime center put it out to the license plate readers, and we were able to get a hit on that vehicle on I-95 as it was headed into Martin County. We got a hold of Martin County Sheriff's Office, alerted them, and they spotted the vehicle and pulled it over and detained the guy." If it hadn’t been for this WITNESS, who saw what happened and TOOK A PHOTO OF THE LICENSE PLATE, and went to the local cops with it — who were the ones who nabbed the guy, NOT the feds – this guy would be in the wind. "
Shooter being from Hawaii, wouldn't it be easier/closer to shoot Trump while Trump was in California campaigning?

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Missed is in all caps and got away is in quotes as if to suggest those were both done purposely as part of a plan. If this was an inside job, what exactly was the job? If thwarting an assassination attempt was part of a plan then the plan could not have been an assassination.