They just tried to assassinate Trump

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Missed is in all caps and got away is in quotes as if to suggest those were both done purposely as part of a plan. If this was an inside job, what exactly was the job? If thwarting an assassination attempt was part of a plan then the plan could not have been an assassination.
Maybe you should read more.
I don’t think SS was the insider on this. I think they’re so woke they’ve become a B class security team. But someone helped him.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
So far we know the CIA has a lot of assets in Ukraine since the end of WW2.
The CIA and FBI always use the Nazi line of B.S. although they fund the Nazi groups.
OKC Bombing, McVeigh was a part of a Nazi group along w/ an FBI agent as well as
John Doe #2 and Raoul CIA funds Nazi
groups in Ukraine and anywhere the population is mostly white.

The head of the acting SS (note the word order) has no family AKA. a woman. So like
Cheatle is a rug muncher, hence the tops of the Secrete Service are sexual misfits.

There was a reason we never knowingly let DEFECTIVE people billet high positions,
as they were easy to turn.

So the real questions are.
Is the Secret service at war with the CIA and or the FBI? Or all they all in this together?

clofan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The head of the acting SS (note the word order) has no family AKA. a woman. So like
Cheatle is a rug muncher, hence the tops of the Secrete Service are sexual misfits.

There was a reason we never knowingly let DEFECTIVE people billet high positions,
as they were easy to turn.
What the fuck? This is full on mask-off nazi shit. Sexual preferences has nothing to do with it, gay people are not 'defective'.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Wasn’t my spelling. I just copied it.

it points to incompetence. Had it not been for random citizen, he’d be gone
I think that is where things went wrong for the people behind this assassination. A local citizen, local police and a Florida Sheriff's department got involved. The Sheriff stopped him on I-95 and arrested him. I bet none of this was in the "plan". The plan was that the Feds looked high and low for this individual but could not find him. One more thing. He was smiling and laughing in court, so I think he thinks he will get off with a slap on the back of the hand. We shall see how this turns out.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wasn’t my spelling. I just copied it.

it points to incompetence. Had it not been for random citizen, he’d be gone
Maybe you should read more.
I don’t think SS was the insider on this. I think they’re so woke they’ve become a B class security team. But someone helped him.
I saw the quotes. I tracked the quote to a twitter post. And, yes, I should probably read more. But it's tough when there are so many experts out there posting exactly how and why it happened and who was behind it.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think that is where things went wrong for the people behind this assassination. A local citizen, local police and a Florida Sheriff's department got involved. The Sheriff stopped him on I-95 and arrested him. I bet none of this was in the "plan". The plan was that the Feds looked high and low for this individual but could not find him. One more thing. He was smiling and laughing in court, so I think he thinks he will get off with a slap on the back of the hand. We shall see how this turns out.
A former recruiter for Ukraine's International Legion who had dealings with Routh said Routh "was not firing with all pistons up there." That could partially explain Routh's smiling and laughing in court.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to confirm but supposedly DeSantis is holding the misfit and won’t let the FEDs have him …
AND FL is launching their own investigation..... :p

and....

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
"According to an investigation conducted by Senator Chuck Grassley, Secret Service told local police that they would secure the building on multiple occasions..."

That might not be an exact quote of what the SS said. Another source quotes the SS as saying "We'll take care of it", which they did.