They just tried to assassinate Trump

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So they knew before The 1st assassination attempt and purposeful pulled resources away from Trumps protection detail.

Our government is beyond hopelessly corrupt, they are nothing less than criminal.

This just helps confirm that likely most every “conspiracy theory” you’ve heard about our government is true.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Looking at @TonyR post above, a .308 AKA. 7.62 goes right through that 1st. person to BINGO the next
These people have been coached by some GOVERNMENT organization. Like the "hit-job" in Dallas '63,
then we all thought at that time, who didn't want him killed! Some of those were the CIA, Teamsters, a whole
bunch of "privateers" not forget J.Edgar of the FBI.

If one was "in on it", then one might become President of the USofA un-elected. (Right Gerald Ford). Now for the most
part, the BASTARDS at the top, will have the goon squads out after President Trump, while begging for more money!

The DEI Commandos are failing, left and right in front of the cameras. But, those that are "blind", see differently and
do not listen anyway.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Thomas Crooks (or, at least one of his many cell phones) traveled repeatedly to a downtown DC building adjacent to the FBI HQ; Ryan Wesley Routh has alleged links to the Arlington, Va., Maximus Company, a CIA cut-out — perhaps explaining how the otherwise indigent Routh funded his global travels.

Reaction score
1726925808430.png

Susan Crabtree
@susancrabtree

EXCLUSIVE: A Secret Service counter sniper sent an email Monday night to the entire Uniformed Division (not agents) saying he will not stop speaking out until "5 high-level supervisors (1 down) are either fired or removed from their current positions." The counter sniper also said the agency "SHOULD expect another assassination attempt" before November and complained that he is no longer proud to be a USSS counter sniper after leadership failed the officers at the Trump rally in Butler on 7/13.

"This agency NEEDS to change," the sniper wrote in the email. "If not now, WHEN? "The NEXT assassination in 30 days?"

"Sadly we have fallen short for YEARS," the counter sniper lamented. "We just look good doing it. I have conveyed these thoughts to not only supervisors (to include the current Captain of CS, but those responsible for training us (SOTS/CS). Only to be brushed off as those with less experience somehow knew more than me."

"The team I was once proud to be a part of, is something I have to somehow hide as I move into my next career," the counter sniper continued. "Who wants to hire a USSS CS guy who failed? That's the public perception I'm not faced with. The USSS CS team is a stain I will never be able to cleanse."

He concluded with these two lines: "The motto of the USSS…CYA. And every supervisor is doing it right now."

The agency quickly deleted the email, a knowledgeable source told RealClearPolitics.

Full email with name redacted above

Last edited
3:24 AM · Jul 30, 2024

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Where is he going to get $150k? From the same people that paid him all those years for his Ukraine trips and for this assassination attempt?

They allowed him to write the letter after the failed attempt? Then released it to the public? So they really think we are all that stupid? The letter should of started, Dear Democrats...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'll just take this opportunity to once again say FUCK UKRAINE and their little criminal NAZI fuck "President"
Ukraine had nothing to do with this, take a closer look.
Do you think Ukraine would bite the hand that feed them ? Trump was the first one to give them Javelins.

It is clear the current powers that be has made Trump open season for anyone and everyone.