They just tried to assassinate Trump

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Iirc 1.5-2 second reaction time for a concealed carry to ready is considered very good.

The key issue here .. is that roof should have been watched over .. and clearly if it had been, the threat could have been neutralized before he got over the crest of the roof.
From the muzzle sound of the shooter i.e from the first of the 4 shots till the muzzle sound of the SS sniper the time delay is 17 seconds. In the Video the bystander who was recording only said he is down after the SS shot him after 17 seconds.

That and the fact that the shooter was in a Blackrock Ad, I don't buy the reason of lack of manpower or even DEI hires.

I bet the deepstate encourages such would be lone wolves online and gives a wink and a nod and also making a window by clearing the path.

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Are you saying that Biden now has the "constitutional authority" to have someone assassinated? I'm no authority on the U.S. Constitution but I seriously doubt that is the case.
That is how the Left interpreted the ruling in their "Trump is literally Hitler" hysteria...
What I wrote is literally a direct quote from the supreme court ruling it links to.
No interpretation necessary.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You forgot this part

....within his exclusive sphere of constitutional authority
"performed within the outer perimeter of his official responsibilities"
The president has certain constitutional authority and within that authority he is immune from prosecution for things he does even though they may otherwise be criminal.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So the facts so far as we know it.

A loner misfit kid who lives more than an hour away, with less than a week to analyze the security zones setup by the Secret Service and PA State Police SWAT Teams, passes through an area with thousands of people with a long gun without optics, finds a gaping hole in the security with an elevated direct line of sight less than 150 yds from Trump, climbs up a very opportunistically placed ladder, is spotted by dozens of civilians who are shouting at Police for over 2 minutes that there's a guy on the roof with a gun (video available), is confronted by a local LE officer on the roof who is apparently chased back down by the shooter pointing the gun at him, then has time to take 4-5 aimed shots at the former President's head with 2 counter snipers nests providing overwatch, and at least one glassing him for over 30 seconds, and within an hour after killing him, the FBI wipe his social media clean and now say they're unable to hack into his phone. Now the same FBI who can't seem to find the guy who planted the bombs on J6 but CAN hack 1200 Trump supporters phones from that same day, were caught red handed in an entrapment case with the Gov of Michigan, led the Vegas shooting case, who declared in writing that Catholics and conservative soccer moms who question school boards are terrorists, are the lead investigative agency?

Is that about right?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So the facts so far as we know it.

A loner misfit kid who lives more than an hour away, with less than a week to analyze the security zones setup by the Secret Service and PA State Police SWAT Teams, passes through an area with thousands of people with a long gun without optics, finds a gaping hole in the security with an elevated direct line of sight less than 150 yds from Trump, climbs up a very opportunistically placed ladder, is spotted by dozens of civilians who are shouting at Police for over 2 minutes that there's a guy on the roof with a gun (video available), is confronted by a local LE officer on the roof who is apparently chased back down by the shooter pointing the gun at him, then has time to take 4-5 aimed shots at the former President's head with 2 counter snipers nests providing overwatch, and at least one glassing him for over 30 seconds, and within an hour after killing him, the FBI wipe his social media clean and now say they're unable to hack into his phone. Now the same FBI who can't seem to find the guy who planted the bombs on J6 but CAN hack 1200 Trump supporters phones from that same day, were caught red handed in an entrapment case with the Gov of Michigan, led the Vegas shooting case, who declared in writing that Catholics and conservative soccer moms who question school boards are terrorists, are the lead investigative agency?

Is that about right?
Yep, that's about it, my man.....sadly. :confused: