They just tried to assassinate Trump

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So the facts so far as we know it.

A loner misfit kid who lives more than an hour away, with less than a week to analyze the security zones setup by the Secret Service and PA State Police SWAT Teams, passes through an area with thousands of people with a long gun without optics, finds a gaping hole in the security with an elevated direct line of sight less than 150 yds from Trump, climbs up a very opportunistically placed ladder, is spotted by dozens of civilians who are shouting at Police for over 2 minutes that there's a guy on the roof with a gun (video available), is confronted by a local LE officer on the roof who is apparently chased back down by the shooter pointing the gun at him, then has time to take 4-5 aimed shots at the former President's head with 2 counter snipers nests providing overwatch, and at least one glassing him for over 30 seconds, and within an hour after killing him, the FBI wipe his social media clean and now say they're unable to hack into his phone. Now the same FBI who can't seem to find the guy who planted the bombs on J6 but CAN hack 1200 Trump supporters phones from that same day, were caught red handed in an entrapment case with the Gov of Michigan, led the Vegas shooting case, who declared in writing that Catholics and conservative soccer moms who question school boards are terrorists, are the lead investigative agency?

Is that about right?
Yes .. that FBI ..

1721059868905.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
So the facts so far as we know it.

A loner misfit kid who lives more than an hour away, with less than a week to analyze the security zones setup by the Secret Service and PA State Police SWAT Teams, passes through an area with thousands of people with a long gun without optics, finds a gaping hole in the security with an elevated direct line of sight less than 150 yds from Trump, climbs up a very opportunistically placed ladder, is spotted by dozens of civilians who are shouting at Police for over 2 minutes that there's a guy on the roof with a gun (video available), is confronted by a local LE officer on the roof who is apparently chased back down by the shooter pointing the gun at him, then has time to take 4-5 aimed shots at the former President's head with 2 counter snipers nests providing overwatch, and at least one glassing him for over 30 seconds, and within an hour after killing him, the FBI wipe his social media clean and now say they're unable to hack into his phone. Now the same FBI who can't seem to find the guy who planted the bombs on J6 but CAN hack 1200 Trump supporters phones from that same day, were caught red handed in an entrapment case with the Gov of Michigan, led the Vegas shooting case, who declared in writing that Catholics and conservative soccer moms who question school boards are terrorists, are the lead investigative agency?

Is that about right?

Theory about the shooter being registered as a Republican?

1. Only registered this way because his family members have always been Republican.
2. Never Trumper.
3. Gubermint falsely stated he's a registered Republican.
4. He's a fucking weirdo who is in love with Jodie Foster.

Add your theory. Winner gets a set of used Ginsu knives.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
"Why was President Trump even on stage at that point?" New from
@dbongino
: Sources tell him that “they had been monitoring [the sh*oter] since he came in around that external perimeter area…they lost track of him, apparently, and he was hiding in a building about 300 yards away."

Dan continues to break new information on this: BONGINO: "Folks, if they had this subject on their radar that you had a potential threat, I think the questions right now are fairly obvious. Why was President Trump even on stage at that point? He should have not been on stage. It's ridiculous. I mean, if you know you're in a situation with a potential threat out there, just delay the event for a little bit. I mean, listen, we've got to talk candidly about this stuff again.

I don't want to hear about Monday morning quarterbacking anything. This isn't a freaking football game, man. This is the life of the president of the United States. This isn't a joke. I saw some guy online talking about how, oh, people make mistakes. We don't get to make mistakes. What are you talking about? Make mistakes. This is the Secret Service. There's no opportunity for mistakes."

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
https://x.com/LauraLoomer
Laura Loomer

@LauraLoomer

GShwgJRWEAA-h-b.jpg

Here’s an image of where the shooter at the Trump rally parked his van with the building from where he opened fire in the background, and here’s a photo of the van he drove to the Trump rally. Look at the distance he had to walk with a rifle. As the FBI confirmed yesterday, explosive devices were found inside the shooter’s van that was parked next to the Trump rally.

8:12 AM · Jul 15, 2024
·
Views
https://x.com/mike_staley

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The little dictatorial bureaucrats who act with no regard for the rights of citizens may be in for a rough time... case in point: This skank works in the NICS background check system.

Libs of TikTok has been leading a great campaign all day to get assholes calling for the shooter to aim better etc , fired. I've seen 6-8 already.
The Fire Chief in PA was a beauty as he begged for forgiveness :lmao:

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You have a reading comprehension problem
Sometimes but I don't think so in this case.
Usually my biggest issue is explaining my point.
I'll try an example.
The president doesn't have the constitutional authority to fire the speaker or the house, but he does have the constitutional authority to give the military orders.
He can order the military to take control of the house.
In doing so he would be immune from prosecution.