They just tried to assassinate Trump

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Libs of TikTok has been leading a great campaign all day to get assholes calling for the shooter to aim better etc , fired. I've seen 6-8 already.
The Fire Chief in PA was a beauty as he begged for forgiveness :lmao:
Quote from Jenna Howell:

"Y’all gun-toting, 2nd Amendment-loving hillbillies better just sit down and stay quiet unless you’re gonna change your mind on gun control.”
I have a better idea, Ms. Howell. Why don't y'all come down here and let's discuss changing my mind on gun control. While here you can make the most of your time and also try to convince some of my many, MANY friends....friends that pretty much see things the way I do in several areas, especially 2A. No rose-colored glasses down here, ma'am. :cool:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Of course we will not get the full details. Any good stuff will be hidden from public scrutiny. I do not trust the FBI along with a slew of other Federal Agencies.

Last edited:

mackmadera

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Of course we will not get the full details. Any good stuff will be hidden from public scrutiny. I do not trust the FBI along with a slew of Federal Agencies.
The FBI has proven to be untrustworthy. I have no faith at all in the integrity of this investigation. This kid very clearly had help, perhaps was under the direct influence of others.

mackmadera

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That's Ironic.
Ultimately, both of those seek to explain the nature of God. :cool:
It depends on what you're asserting. The thing we know is that we don't know. And the more the learn, the more we know that we don't know. Religious people point to a book and say "this is the only truth". Very unseemly to me. I don't think we can know a thing about god, except that god is not all powerful and all good. But believe what you want. That doesn't mean I have to, anymore than I have to believe a man is a woman if he decides he is.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Trump is brushing off assassin’s bullets like dirt off his shoulder, racking up a mile long rap sheet of the fakest & gayest felonies known to man, chased through civil court by crazy-eyed harridans deranged by how horny he makes them. Joe Biden has jello for supper at 4pm.”

- Aimee Terese on “X”

ChrisWPG

n3wb
Reaction score
It depends on what you're asserting. The thing we know is that we don't know. And the more the learn, the more we know that we don't know. Religious people point to a book and say "this is the only truth". Very unseemly to me. I don't think we can know a thing about god, except that god is not all powerful and all good. But believe what you want. That doesn't mean I have to, anymore than I have to believe a man is a woman if he decides he is.
Religious people generally fail on their own terms. Even if you assume the bible is the inspired word of god, god still made two things, the second being the universe. Science is the tool to study that work. Why else would the Catholic church fund so many astronomers?

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Don't forget Joe's Wednesday date for Ice cream cups with the Honorable Robert J Muller.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And the head of SS is found to be "extremely close" with Jill Biden who happened to pull a previously unscheduled trip to Pittsburgh that same day and Trump's full time SS detail was pulled to cover Jill..

Nothing to see here.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And the head of SS is found to be "extremely close" with Jill Biden who happened to pull a previously unscheduled trip to Pittsburgh that same day and Trump's full time SS detail was pulled to cover Jill..

Nothing to see here.
Well .. I do expect the SS to be very close to the executive branch they are tasked to protect.