Time not setting correctly

rayzor

n3wb
Reaction score
No matter how I configure my Dahua cameras, the time never seems to work. I have DST enabled correctly, and I have it set to synchronize NTP to time.google.com

Here are my settings, but right now it shows 11:03 AM even though it is 12:03 PM

upload_2019-4-12_12-4-57.png

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just changed one of my cameras from EST to your PST setup above. After clicking Save, I had to click Refresh before it updated, but it worked as expected. Is there a newer firmware for your camera?

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 3.25.40 PM.png

Last edited:

rayzor

n3wb
Reaction score
I do that and it sets the time correctly, but it randomly switches back to the incorrect time.

I have the international version, I read somewhere that I can't upgrade the firmware but I don't know if that is true or not?

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For Dahua, it's usually the Chinese-region cameras that can't be updated. Which model camera do you have? Also, if you have this camera connected to a NVR that has the option to automatically correct the cameras' times, that might be something to check.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This is what I have:
IPC-HDBW4431R-AS 4MP Dome Network IP Camera H.265 PoE IP67 ONVIF Night Vision Support Audio & Alarm 2.8mm Lens International Version
ZKDSUIPC

I do not have an NVR, I use Blue Iris
Unfortunately, that is not an international version dahua. Its a china region hacked camera. The seller scammed you.
run the timesynctool on your blue iris pc. Lots of threads explaining setup.
Its pulling the current time from the pc, what time does the pc clock indicate?