Toying with mounting cameras inside on upper window casing

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Any camera is better than no camera. I hope there was video to at least prove the house he came out of though.

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I guess all the men got the green light to buy cameras then, haha.
Oh yeah. Figuring out how many we need from Andy.

How the hell do you export from Smart PSS. I know how to select the time frame and the proper format, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get this 55 second clip?

SD

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
just playing with it I don't see where to tell it to record I set up the schedule to record all the time and allocated space in my VM haha.

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've got it now. Daylight savings time sync was giving me footage from 1 hour later. Fixed that.

The MP4 file won't upload to Youtube now, but I have a viewable file. Working on it.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I've got it now. Daylight savings time sync was giving me footage from 1 hour later. Fixed that.

The MP4 file won't upload to Youtube now, but I have a viewable file. Working on it.
what did you have to do to tell it to start recording, I thought it would be automatic like it is to the SD card.

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's all recorded. I was trying to pick the time segment to export a 55 second clip of the cap. You choose the little scissors on the bottom. It defaults to an hour so you have to slide the right slider, which is usually off the screen to make it 55 seconds. Hit the scissors again, choose your path and file format, and export.

Daylight savings time was causing it to give me 55 seconds exactly an hour later, which of course was not the incident.

I have to figure out what file converter I want to download to make it upload to Youtube.

I'll get it. Never been stumped. 3287 and 0 ! ;)

SD

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Someone is pissed at you... hope you get a good face ID
No, not me. This camera is a future install at a friends house temporarily setup covering my neighbor's driveway. He's pissed at the company my neighbor works at because they won't come out at 11:00 at night.

The guy is drunk out of his mind (stumbling, but it got cut out) and I have the footage from two cameras of the idiot leaving his house and returning. The file converter reduced it to 720P and only let me convert half of the file.

SD

Last edited:

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
No, not me. This camera is a future install at a friends house temporarily setup covering my neighbor's driveway. He's pissed at the company my neighbor works at because they won't come out at 11:00 at night.

The guy is drunk out of his mind (stumbling, but it got cut out) and I have the footage from two cameras of the idiot leaving his house and returning. The file converter reduced it to 720P and only let me convert half of the file.

The thing that bothers me is he's not going to do a thing about it. He's afraid of the guy and potential retaliation. His wife is hysterical, and they have a 3 year old daughter. I can understand both views, and I don't have a dog in this fight. Just the evidence.

SD
he got lucky, some people would not be so nice.