Trendnet NVR

Reaction score
Hi,

I work for a company that has a TV-NVR2432D4 from Trendnet, they would like me to add cameras with audio in a few places but Trendnet does not really offer bullet cams with audio recording. The NVR does support onvif so I am hoping that I can use another brand name. I wanted to check with some pro's though to hear there thoughts. I do know a more expensive or expansive nvr option would be better but budget is a major consideration.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I work for a company that has a TV-NVR2432D4 from Trendnet, they would like me to add cameras with audio in a few places but Trendnet does not really offer bullet cams with audio recording. The NVR does support onvif so I am hoping that I can use another brand name. I wanted to check with some pro's though to hear there thoughts. I do know a more expensive or expansive nvr option would be better but budget is a major consideration.
That is a hikvision nvr.
If you will be recording audio you need to post a notice.

Reaction score
Cool I did let HR know the posting is needed, but to clarify does this mean any hikvision camera would work for it? or how do the two relate? Sorry have taken much course work on security cams but not alot of deployment exp