fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

ldasilva

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
its also listed in the info

DAHUA IPC-HDW5231R-Z 2MP WDR IR Eyeball Network Camera

Price only for the members we talked~ will ship out when Chinese new year ends on Feb.8th, please not make the order if you can't accept this.

Ryan00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How do you see Dutch? It's in English for me. Are you connecting through a VPN or something?

Your Signature shows you are in Michigan, correct?
No Chicago ... no vpn .. it's not in English for me at all I think I remember it used to be.

RazorsEDGE

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Either way it's a pain to order from aliexpress. At least for me I spent the better part of a day convincing my bank to let the charge go through only to get cancelled by aliexpress the next day for security reasons, and them wanting pictures of my driver's license, payment card, and bank statements. I have a pm into andy with hopes that I can just do paypal and be done with it.

Ryan00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Either way it's a pain to order from aliexpress. At least for me I spent the better part of a day convincing my bank to let the charge go through only to get cancelled by aliexpress the next day for security reasons, and them wanting pictures of my driver's license, payment card, and bank statements. I have a pm into andy with hopes that I can just do paypal and be done with it.
I agree every time my order gets canceled, I call the bank then reorder it's a process the whole time. I'm going to start ordering in bulk so I only need to go through it one time

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You guys need better banks, it takes 5 minutes with my Credit Union for approval.

By the way, you can blame all the hackers and scammers for these issue's.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
someone ordered 12 of em today; they are gong fast..

Ive never had any issues w/buying off AliExpress, but my account been in good standing for years and my bank must be used to it by now.. luckily all these new changes have not had any effect on me; I think most of these issues are now for first time buyers.. you'd think it should get easier on subsequent orders.

RazorsEDGE

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Ive never had any issues w/buying off AliExpress, but my account been in good standing for years and my bank must be used to it by now.. luckily all these new changes have not had any effect on me; I think most of these issues are now for first time buyers.. you'd think it should get easier on subsequent orders.
I've never had an issue buying from them either. I've never spent so much at one time on there though so I guess that's why it got kicked back first by my bank and then by aliexpress. I submitted heavily redacted documents so I don't know if they'll accept them or not, but it doesn't matter. At this point I'd rather just do paypal. Never had a problem with overseas or high value purchases that way.

Mike K

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My link reads in English, but my problem is that the site won't even let me place an order! I see that there are 95 existing orders but.....

foobart

n3wb
Reaction score
What are some best-practices in ordering from aliexpress? I have a new account on aliexpress I have never used. I just went through paypal to order from Andy's store so don't need right now.

But want to have the ability to order in the future without being blocked.

Should I order some small items once in a while, and they have a better chance of getting me some "history" with aliexpress?

anything to worry about, like getting my info harvested , or otherwise getting scammed? (not that losing a few $5 deals is catastrophic, but don't want to have bigger regrets or scams).

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Credit cards are insured they can really only scam the credit card company, don't provide any other info than the card or use paypal. I discovered that I could not order using my phone when VPN was on as it knows my IP so I had to turn off VPN then order when on my phone.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What are some best-practices in ordering from aliexpress? I have a new account on aliexpress I have never used. I just went through paypal to order from Andy's store so don't need right now.

But want to have the ability to order in the future without being blocked.

Should I order some small items once in a while, and they have a better chance of getting me some "history" with aliexpress?

anything to worry about, like getting my info harvested , or otherwise getting scammed? (not that losing a few $5 deals is catastrophic, but don't want to have bigger regrets or scams).
Best practice is to call your card issuing bank, and let them know you are about to place an oversea's order prior to ordering.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

Seems only US guys meet problem for the payment, can use paypal anyway.

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No Chicago ... no vpn .. it's not in English for me at all I think I remember it used to be.
Try clearing cache or using private browsing, look at start of link, it is probably linking the dutch www ...[check here for language]aliexpress.com