Troubleshooting Hikvision DS-2CD2132F-IS and audio through BlueIris

Zorac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a mic wired into my camera and can get audio thorugh the web interface when move the slider to max for the volume then click the two way audio button. for whatever reason i cant get it from the camera into BI. any suggestions? ive tried different audio mode, resetting/restarting the camera and blueiris

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a mic wired into my camera and can get audio thorugh the web interface when move the slider to max for the volume then click the two way audio button. for whatever reason i cant get it from the camera into BI. any suggestions? ive tried different audio mode, resetting/restarting the camera and blueiris
make sure your audio settings are enabled in blue iris. In blue iris options > audio make sure output is set to not specified. In the camera it should be set to g.711ulaw
Make sure you are using the hikvision 2cdxxxx from the drop down and not hikvision rtsp.

Zorac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
both suggestions done, i have two netsurvellence cameras that are giving me audio just fine right now so its a problem specific to the camera setting.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Great. There were a few recent posts where that was the issue.. Should have mentioned it, but what threw me is that you were getting audio in the browser...glad you figured it out.

ronan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for updating your thread with the solution! I have the exact same problem

Smythey

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same problem but nothing on this page has helped me solve it. I can hear the audio if I stream directly to the browser (and on the Android mobile app) but I can hear no sound in Blue Iris.

I have attached screenshots. Hopefully someone can see something wrong?

2019-12-05 (1).png2019-12-05 (2).png2019-12-05 (3).png2019-12-05 (4).png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have the same problem but nothing on this page has helped me solve it. I can hear the audio if I stream directly to the browser (and on the Android mobile app) but I can hear no sound in Blue Iris.

I have attached screenshots. Hopefully someone can see something wrong?
Hmmm....the last screenshot has the "audio" "path" grayed out. :wtf: