Trump Campaign Sign Being Stolen

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah. I don't know the legality on that then. The guy sending the employee over should have gone and done it himself then. Looking at other articles online, it looks like they do it all the time and they leave the sign on the property.
Or they should not of done it, period. This is petty local government for you. That employee should’ve been filling a pothole.

Tsikura

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Local governance can be real dicks. I live in NYC and shit here is just insane. Literally everything requires a permit and too many property rules.

This thread is a cesspool.
Why? Whether Trump or Biden, no one should be stealing other people's property. People should be able to defend their stuff.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This happened Saturday night. She also stole my Support The Police sign right next to it. The sign was from Trump's 2016 campaign which I saved. She was not alone, unseen by this camera is her accomplice taking a video on her cellphone.

Trump sign thefts, really? How about the Covid-19 issues that keep rising with his rallies? The president needs to start thinking about something other than seeing his face on TV and the next election.

Reaction score
This is why you leave other peoples 'stuff' alone....it isn't yours....don't touch or mess with it. Respect....it goes a long way....

Dispute over Trump yard sign in Kansas leaves 3 injured

n3wb
Reaction score
He was certainly stealing the sign. If you dispute ownership of property you need to file a civil suit so it can get sorted. More importantly it was not an easement issue it was an ordinance issue. This was 100 percent the owners property. The city is not above the law. This was done intentionally and unlawfully with malice intent for political reason. Disgusting.
Lots of assumptions. Cities have bylaws and ordinances, whose property it is doesn't matter if they are still breaking those laws. Cities are well within their rights to correct the issue. Don't like it vote and change the rules.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of assumptions. Cities have bylaws and ordinances, whose property it is doesn't matter if they are still breaking those laws. Cities are well within their rights to correct the issue. Don't like it vote and change the rules.
No assumptions. Facts taken from the news story. As far as law you are incorrect. The city still needs to follow the law. Governments are not exempt from the law. I am very well-versed in local municipal law and ordinances. They need to provide proper notice to the landowner and then the landowner has the opportunity to litigate it. For example if my town tells me to take a sign down I can immediately file in order to show cause in the county Superior Court to prevent them from taking any action. I’ve been practicing law for quite some time so I don’t need a lecture on what the law is.
We don’t live in a communist state yet. It’s unfortunate that you don’t understand your rights as a citizen And simply coward to authority or more likely you were only pro government overreach when they selectively attack conservatives.

That being said municipalities have way too much power and they need to be restricted they are almost at the level of homeowners association’s were property owners have to coward to their silly demands.

It’s amazing how you fucking liberals don’t wanna put your hands up when the cops tell you to don’t want to turn over your ID or driver’s license but then tell us to Shut the fuck up and follow the “law”. Why don’t you open your municipal code and actually read it.

n3wb
Reaction score
No assumptions. Facts taken from the news story. As far as law you are incorrect. The city still needs to follow the law. Governments are not exempt from the law. I am very well-versed in local municipal law and ordinances. They need to provide proper notice to the landowner and then the landowner has the opportunity to litigate it. For example if my town tells me to take a sign down I can immediately file in order to show cause in the county Superior Court to prevent them from taking any action. I’ve been practicing law for quite some time so I don’t need a lecture on what the law is.
We don’t live in a communist state yet. It’s unfortunate that you don’t understand your rights as a citizen And simply coward to authority or more likely you were only pro government overreach when they selectively attack conservatives.

That being said municipalities have way too much power and they need to be restricted they are almost at the level of homeowners association’s were property owners have to coward to their silly demands.

It’s amazing how you fucking liberals don’t wanna put your hands up when the cops tell you to don’t want to turn over your ID or driver’s license but then tell us to Shut the fuck up and follow the “law”. Why don’t you open your municipal code and actually read it.
Where did I say they were exempt? I didn't I said that they have the right to enforce their code. You have every opportunity to vote and change the laws. I love the massive leaps you take about my beliefs to insult me though. Class act.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Where did I say they were exempt? I didn't I said that they have the right to enforce their code. You have every opportunity to vote and change the laws. I love the massive leaps you take about my beliefs to insult me though. Class act.
They cannot unilaterally enforce their code if you were violating the ordinance for example they cannot simply enter your home or your property to enforce that code.
Like a typical libtard You failed to address the more important substance of my post.
Contrary to the belief of the liberal left I don’t need to change the law. Constitution provides for Due process. I understand you don’t believe in that document.