Trump Campaign Sign Being Stolen

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
This happened Saturday night. She also stole my Support The Police sign right next to it. The sign was from Trump's 2016 campaign which I saved. She was not alone, unseen by this camera is her accomplice taking a video on her cellphone.

jd415

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not my photos but you should try this.... Make sure the camera has a microphone so we can also hear the screaming :D

120201261_10214212632828897_5302663714573387055_n.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Have you got a shot of a drive-by or the like of the car? Like when you captured the theft of Romero's blower?
No car involved. They came from the neighborhood behind me. It in fact may have been a boy taking the sign with his girl friend taking the video. I just had a policeman come by and get some video of a suspicious car in the neighborhood. Busy day so far.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Ah yes, another kid that doesn't feel the impact of the election. He could be spreading COVID

Next thing you'll see hot girls in bikinis swapping out signs and placing in Joe Biden signs :rofl:
When caught, they will be asked, who orchestrated this; their reply, Dear Joey of course :lmao:

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Ah yes, another kid that doesn't feel the impact of the election

Next thing you'll see hot girls in bikinis swapping out signs and placing in Joe Biden signs :rofl:
When caught, they will be asked, who orchestrated this; their reply, Dear Joey of course :lmao:
At least I would not feel as bad replacing the Trump sign, if I get a good picture.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Tonight I put up an 18" x 98" Trump for President banner above my garage door. That replaces the smaller sign that was stolen. By the way a neighbor gave me a Trump 2020 sign to replace the stolen one. I take it in at night until I can figure something out to keep it from easily getting stolen.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Obama's former doc says Biden 'not a healthy guy' after reviewing medical info: Report

Former White House physician Ronny Jackson told reporters on Tuesday that he was “convinced” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, 77, does not have the cognitive ability to be commander-in-chief.
“I’m pretty familiar with what it takes both physically and cognitively to do that job and what the demands of that job are,” Jackson, 53, who is currently running for Congress as a Republican, said on a call organized by the Trump campaign.
“As a citizen, not as a candidate running for Congress, but as a citizen of this country, I’ve watched Joe Biden on the campaign trail and I am concerned and convinced that he does not have the mental capacity, the cognitive ability, to serve as our commander-in-chief and our head of state,” he went on.
Jackson served in the White House medical unit under George W. Bush and was appointed Physician to the President under Barack Obama and President Trump

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Obama's former doc says Biden 'not a healthy guy' after reviewing medical info: Report

Former White House physician Ronny Jackson told reporters on Tuesday that he was “convinced” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, 77, does not have the cognitive ability to be commander-in-chief.
“I’m pretty familiar with what it takes both physically and cognitively to do that job and what the demands of that job are,” Jackson, 53, who is currently running for Congress as a Republican, said on a call organized by the Trump campaign.
“As a citizen, not as a candidate running for Congress, but as a citizen of this country, I’ve watched Joe Biden on the campaign trail and I am concerned and convinced that he does not have the mental capacity, the cognitive ability, to serve as our commander-in-chief and our head of state,” he went on.
Jackson served in the White House medical unit under George W. Bush and was appointed Physician to the President under Barack Obama and President Trump

25th Amendment :thumb:, I think the party is using Biden as their front runner, for the campaign support, but they have other plans...Should be Harris-Biden ;)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my new Trump 2020 banner across the top of my garage door. It is 18" x 98". About the size of 5 lawns signs end to end. I think it is the perfect size for that area. Not too big and not too small. It replaces my stolen Trump yard sign.

100_1753.JPG

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score