Trump Campaign Sign Being Stolen

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my new Trump 2020 banner across the top of my garage door. It is 18" x 98". About the size of 5 lawns signs end to end. I think it is the perfect size for that area. Not too big and not too small. It replaces my stolen Trump yard sign.

View attachment 72574
yes!!! instant trigger

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my new Trump 2020 banner across the top of my garage door. It is 18" x 98". About the size of 5 lawns signs end to end. I think it is the perfect size for that area. Not too big and not too small. It replaces my stolen Trump yard sign.

View attachment 72574
Watch out for tall women casing your banner...:lol:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
i bet you not one of them played a sport in their life. Sports teach life lessons
Sports; another thing the Left has ruined by bringing politics in the sporting arenas. Prior to all of this protesting, one could go to a sporting event, escape life's stress and not bring in racism/strife/bias etc. We all came together as fans cheering together for our team, we all were able to sit next to each other and put aside our political views, our differences of thought, beliefs and opinions. What is sad is all of this nonsense will trickle down to our kid's sports, you watch...The girl in the video stealing the Trump sign did not look like she was even old enough to vote. Our youth are getting poisoned...

I normally don't get so involved as in signing petitions but since the craziness of todays' world wanting to change names on everything (Trying to Erase History), this is one I did signed and needs to be added to the name changing list:

Sign the Petition (Their New Name: The Houston Cowards)

EDIT: Sorry guys, I just noticed after re-reading this message I seem to be doing the same as the Left by bringing my political views to an event/arena (IPCAMTALK Forum) I do not want to ruin this Forum and turn anyone away, it has been a huge blessing to me. Much knowledge and wisdom here, I want to thank you all for your contributions and ask that if you disagree with my post , please discard them...Thank You...and God Bless America...

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
EDIT: Sorry guys, I just noticed after re-reading this message I seem to be doing the same as the Left by bringing my political views to an event/arena (IPCAMTALK Forum) I do not want to ruin this Forum and turn anyone away, it has been a huge blessing to me. Much knowledge and wisdom here, I want to thank you all for your contributions and ask that if you disagree with my post , please discard them...Thank You...and God Bless America...

Amen brother.

You should check out the other thread here, lots of Patriots and rational thinking people there. Sounds like you would fit right in.

US Presidential Election 2020 (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Amen brother.

You should check out the other thread here, lots of Patriots and rational thinking people there. Sounds like you would fit right in.

US Presidential Election 2020 (& Politics) :)
Too kewl, Thank You, have not really ever searched for a political thread here, now I don't feel so bad since I am one who drifts Off Topic ALOT :), not meaning any harm, just enjoy a good conversation.
You know what is wild, I have clicked with many of the members on this Forum, no arguing, a few disagreements, but all civil, very mature conversations, love that there are no kids here and now a Thread of Patriots, wow Really feel at home here...

Thanks Again...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
What this incident has shown me is that I need to have more lighting on the East side of the front yard. I have today ordered a dusk to dawn LED flood light that should light up that area pretty good. It is about the same power as the ones lighting up my driveway which are working out splendidly.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just had a local TV news segment here about sign stealing, funny part they said if you bought your sign you would have repercussion, if not, none.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What this incident has shown me is that I need to have more lighting on the East side of the front yard. I have today ordered a dusk to dawn LED flood light that should light up that area pretty good. It is about the same power as the ones lighting up my driveway which are working out splendidly.
Which one did you get?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Which one did you get?
I ordered this one. It has the same ratings as my other LED floodlight bulbs and it will fit right into the location where I will install it.