Two Analog Cameras to Onvif?

heffneil

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello all. Is there a device that will take my analog cameras via coax and make them compatible with my onvif (hikvision) NVR?

I have two doorbells with cameras in them and I would like to get them connected and eliminate my DVR all together. It would be nearly impossible to replace the camera in the doorbell and get a wire to get it networked?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all. Is there a device that will take my analog cameras via coax and make them compatible with my onvif (hikvision) NVR?

I have two doorbells with cameras in them and I would like to get them connected and eliminate my DVR all together. It would be nearly impossible to replace the camera in the doorbell and get a wire to get it networked?
Hi Heffneil,

You may want to look at NVRs which also have CCTV / BNC coax support

heffneil

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks that is exactly what I am looking for!

Dreamboat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The easiest and chiepest way is simply to use Hikvision DVR. NVR can connect to the streams from the DVR as they're IP cams.

heffneil

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I purchased the grandstream device. It works pretty well. I am having problems with my analog camera but put another in its place to test. I set the IP address and connected to my NVR and it works well. I can't walk about the motion recording but I think it works well! Thanks for the advice it is very good!