Two cameras I hope become available

vktran226

n3wb
Reaction score
its a crap camera on the front door, mine is in the kids room and proved to be entirely inadequate out front.

make sure you install your camera clear of the tar pouring on the peasants from the battlements, mebe next to the draw bridge.. :p
What about the other camera I mentioned? What camera would put and where? I like the pan/tilt functionality to look for packages.Thanks for the quick response. I live in houston texas so you kinda have an idea about the hot and humid wheather we get.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

vktran226

n3wb
Reaction score
the DH-SD22A204TN-GN would be a much better choice
Thanks for the speedy reply. Should I go with this mount above both doors in the middle or off to the side on the wall perhaps

Or can I mount it on the wall and tilt it down when I need to look around the ground?

Thanks for all your expertise and patience!

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

vktran226

n3wb
Reaction score
its best to mount PTZ on a horizontal and level surface, so you'd want to use that first bracket..

for placement, well put it on a test rig.. I like a board in a bucket full of rocks or something like that and play with it before screwing in holes.. depends on what view works best.

with all that wall have you considered installing something like this: https://www.mailboxworks.com/commercial-mailboxes/drop-boxes/wall-mount/dvault-package-drop-vault.html
Yea something like that is an easy nope from the HOA. They're really picky with what goes in the front that's visible. Thanks for the help though.