Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I was just LOLing the headline. Certainly, having cancer and parkinsons isn't to be made a funny. Could be his body triple.
Headline / pun is a cracker :lmao:

The saddest thing in Putin's case is how many children, mothers, fathers, grandparents are not alive because of his Razi regime. Sent to their graves they will be unable to suffer from these conditions.

I think all Nazi dictators should live to see their regimes defeated and answer for their crimes in a court of law before meeting the grim reaper.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
From Russia Instructions provided to "leaders:"

1667423779363.png

"What a commander really needs to have is a set of additional batteries for radio station, good binoculars, GPS navigator, laser rangefinder, thermal imager and charges for all these.

The Ministry of Defense doesn't provide such gadgets, thus the commander buys them on his won. It's time to get used to the fact that the commander as well as any kind of professional has to have his own working instruments. Provide your soldiers with everything they need."

1667423498010.png

1667423529215.png

ref:
What Russian Ministry Of Defense Advises To Its Troops On The Frontline In Ukraine

1667423390108.png

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
In contrast to the professional looking units in the above clips here is some footage of not too happy Razi conscripts. If they think their Generals comfy in a tent they'll go daft when they find out about Putin's Palace and his champagne parties :lmao:

Winter is coming......anyone for Egg Nog? :rofl:

1667856357162.png

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
While this story has been developing for awhile now there seems a bit more urgency in the latest reporting. Keep in mind also the misinformation the Kremlin keeps pumping out and subsequent possible traps.

Since Russia has explosives all over the nearby dam and looks ready to blow it once their troops leave logic would tell me not to let them leave. I would let them surrender to a nice, warm and comfortable camp situated in the direct vicinity / flood plain of the dam to await the Fuhrer's next move. Hopefully for them and many thousands of others it will be the right one.

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Main video and some associated links. All credit to Ukraine news TV for original research and humour. Always worth a watch :)

Drunk man now sobering up in Ukraine.

Russian installed official killed a long way away from where he should be

1668023954389.png

Last edited: