Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Gas prices dropping.

Russia's left with a product it can only get rid of at a cheap price or it's going to have to put a cork in it.

Winter is coming :rofl:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Article on the situation in Belarus. The question for me is do you let forces build up on your border wondering if they are going to attack or do you engage them at a time of your choosing removing the unknown?

If managed correctly this has the potential to remove the Belarusian dictator from power and free the country from the Razi Regimes influence.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Article on the situation in Belarus. The question for me is do you let forces build up on your border wondering if they are going to attack or do you engage them at a time of your choosing removing the unknown?

If managed correctly this has the potential to remove the Belarusian dictator from power and free the country from the Razi Regimes influence.

Sowee about replying to my own thread but thinking and looking further a free and independent Belarus along with Ukraine could join NATO.

A 90km demilitarised zone along its soon to be border with China would be administered by China / Russia and any military build up dealt with appropriately.

Red reference below can adjusted accordingly.

1666787002713.png

Reaction score

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Go ahead Vlad, take your best shot you stupid POS Commie! See what happens if you do.

View attachment 143979

If these satellites are used for military purposes, yes, they should be destroyed, I see no problem.

Reaction score
If these satellites are used for military purposes, yes, they should be destroyed, I see no problem.
Do you EVEN understand what the repercussions of this will be? Again, GO AHEAD VLAD WITH YOUR BAD SELF AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Nikson, you have obviously swallowed the red pill. Probably the entire bottle.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 143981

Censorship? What else is censorship? It's just Putin recruited a few more agents.
I feel you are comparing a dingy to an ocean going liner. For reference you can see the size of each below along with other informative links you somehow missed. A very basic search turns up many Russian Nazi's and reports of their exploits in Ukraine bankrolled by the Fuhrer since 2014. Notably there is also a Razi hero who thinks eating his dog is a good idea

The history of the Azov battalion is well documented. It even has a wiki page easily found for those interested where it clearly states its formation as a militia in 2014 after Russia invaded and its connection to Nazism then and its alleged on going connection now.

Interestingly just as easily found on the wiki are Russian people's militias in Ukraine. Most notably among these are the Russian backed Donetsk people's militia and Luhansk people's militia formed in 2014 after Russia invaded Ukraine. For those interested it clearly states their connection to Nazism then and their on going connection now.

To be clear Nazism and Razism are the same. They are abhorrent and are to be condemned by all concerned.

A rubber dingy representative the Nazi movement in Ukraine
1666894537845.png

An ocean going liner representative of the Nazi / Razi movement in Russia
1666894633739.png

There's icebergs ahead. This is not a bluff. Winter is coming :rofl:

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
winter is coming as you can see ...

1666895730529.png

"Another company of mobs whines that they have no weapons and ammunition"

Чергова рота мобіків скиглить, що у них немає озброєння та амуніції

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
How can you tell Putin his lying? His lips are moving :rofl:

It has never been more clearer to me that he's finished. A truly strong leader in a strong position and confident with it doesn't have to tell you anything .......Why?...........because you'll realise it without being told. He's trying to portray to the Russian public and the world everything he and his regime is not.

Now it's just a matter of how desperate he will get.

Last edited: