Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Reaction score
Perhaps the United States should also introduce this practice of consecrating trains, especially those with dangerous goods. Then perhaps they will stop derailing regularly.
OMG....the commie made a joke! HA, HA. But it takes a commie to make a joke at the cost of other's life's and health. BUT NO PROBLEM, COMRADE PUTIN will save us, and with the aid of CHAIRMAN Xi JINPING, the world will unite under ONE GLORIOUS RED COLOR AND LEADERSHIP!!!

1681898101453.png1681898162115.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
reports of Russia dropping cluster bombs .. butterfly mines in this case over wide areas ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Great question:

"Who is Russia trying to liberate if its own people aren't free?"

( regarding the imprisonment of people speaking their minds which are anti-war )

1682176105013.png

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I agree completely. It's a very obvious question that should be answered.

Also, while we're at it, who is America trying to liberate while keeping all the J6 people on indefinite detention under very crappy conditions...

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Wars and rumors of war. Start about the 6:45 mark for the "super race" of Russians.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ukrainian take on the Russian Orthodox Church ..

I agree completely. It's a very obvious question that should be answered.

Also, while we're at it, who is America trying to liberate while keeping all the J6 people on indefinite detention under very crappy conditions...
There's a lot wrong with the American Judicial system clearly ..

Jan 6th is in a way similar to the Chicago 7 trial ..

Many trials are biased and problematic, we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg ...

So far, it's 2-3%of the USA's military budget to defeat the USA's near peer Military competitor .. and it's very clear the expansionist intention of Russia right now .. not unlike what we've heard from other States which have started major wars.

Think about it, what if the world stopped Nazi Germany from taking Sudetenland .. back then the world was told it was reasonable to give Germany Czechoslovakia "I have returned from Germany with peace for our time." - British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain

Appeasement does not work for expansionist leaders / nations.

ZeroHedge is clearly a Pro-Russian media source. as can be expected from many Bulgarians .. Daniel Ivandjiiski is a Bulgarian-American, and his pro-Russian stance is well known and established.
If you trust this media source for Russian related news, I highly recommend Russian Times ..

If you search for others who are actually from nations adjacent to Russia AND know the Russian Bear better .. you will get a completely different view, as they WANT RUSSIA NOT to invade the neighboring states.

Poland knows Russia very well, as does the Baltic states, and Finland and Sweden .. why do you think they have joined Nato ??? Why do you think they are spending a large % of their GDP to assist Ukraine.

Remember, it took a LOT for the USA to help Europe and Asia recover from WWII and develop the global trade system and establish the USA as the power it is today.
In this case, better a "stitch in time to save 9" ... unfortunately the Biden Admin imho was a failure to prevent this in the first place .. which I believe is due to a weak President and nation with domestic issues. ( thanks to the garbage we have in congress imho .. )

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are NATO forces directly engaging Russia? (No)
Ryan McBeth

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reports of the 155mm BONUS artillery round in use ..

2 smart sensor munitions in one 155mm round ..

1682888291292.png

1st ..

1682888217309.png

2nd ..

1682888182792.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
interesting interview and talk about an anti-drone gun ..

They are using one anti-drone gun to protect the squad's position .. and have a double barreled shotgun also ..

1682888932423.png

SVD vs drone ..

1682889201965.png

sad to think ..

1682889413840.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wasn't it Glorious Commie Leader Putin that first tried to assassinate the Ukrainian President? Numerous times I think. It sucks when it turns on you....doesn't it comrade?

1683120768210.png

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wasn't it Glorious Commie Leader Putin that first tried to assassinate the Ukrainian President? Numerous times I think. It sucks when it turns on you....doesn't it comrade?

View attachment 161768
Who said that was it CNN, faux or the general that said kiev would fall in 3 days or Kabul would fall in 30 days.

Israel PM said Putin gave his word that he doesn't want to assassinate the ukraine puppet.

You really think Russia doesn't know which building Zelensky is hiding or his generals, they have a hypersonic bunker buster missiles that travel several hundred feet underground. Those missiles cannot be intercepted and Russians had this capability for a few years.