Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is a coup, multiple helicopters shot down.
We knew this was coming .. plenty of money in Russia for the new Tzar / Cesar ..
Looks like wagner chief Prigozhin has lost his marbles or has been bought by CIA.

He has called on a rebellion and the Russian government has registered him as a foreign agent.:lol:

Wow, this is really happening ..

Russia is in collapse mode now ..

Xi better get his troops ready, forget Taiwan, China can get all of "North Mongolia"

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Who in there right mind will want to arm mercenary group headed by a chef with the latest tanks, air defenses. In africa wagner even have their own mig 29 and attack helicopters.

I hope the nukes are secure.

Putin has choosen the side of russian defense ministry after which Wagner telegram channel says " time for new President".

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
wow ..

"Rostov-on-Don has fallen, Wagner controls airport, some Russian Army generals join Prigozhin and to top it off, RUSSIAN CONTROLLED MEDIA IS COMPLETELY SILENT AS IF NOTHING UNUSUAL IS HAPPENING! "

Reaction score
"The war was needed ... so that Shoigu could become a marshal ... so that he could get a second 'Hero' [of Russia] medal," Prigozhin said in a video clip.
"The war wasn't needed to demilitarize or denazify Ukraine."

1687608109325.png

Reaction score
I actually feel bad for the Russian people. But they should have stood up to Putin and demanded this war ended, or never started in the first place. I wonder how long it will take Russia to recover from this terrible mistake?

Putin needs to go, no doubt, but who will replace him? That is the question.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I actually feel bad for the Russian people. But they should have stood up to Putin and demanded this war ended, or never started in the first place. I wonder how long it will take Russia to recover from this terrible mistake?

Putin needs to go, no doubt, but who will replace him? That is the question.
Every rival opposition sitting in their senate and lower house condemned this. The likely person who has public support other then Putin is Dmitry Medvedev, he wants a even tougher military action against ukraine. So be care full what we wish for.

Funny how the State Department didn't want to label Wagner as a terrorist group, despite pressure from certain members of congress and media.
Now we know why. This kind of coup takes months to plan and needs lot of funding. $6 billion accounting error anyone?

Msm now calls Wagner anti corruption rebels.

Russian media calls this insurrection. Stark contrast to our media calling people taking selfies as terrorists.

Wagner now composes mainly of convicted inmates, imagine if they get hold of nukes. They can literally have the world hostage.

There is also the islamic terrorists in eastern Russia, imagine if they get nukes.

Then there is China who has ambitions of getting a fair chunk of Russian territory with lots of resources.

So long term everything looks bad.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Every rival opposition sitting in their senate and lower house condemned this. The likely person who has public support other then Putin is Dmitry Medvedev, he wants a even tougher military action against ukraine. So be care full what we wish for.

Funny how the State Department didn't want to label Wagner as a terrorist group, despite pressure from certain members of congress and media.
Now we know why. This kind of coup takes months to plan and needs lot of funding. $6 billion accounting error anyone?

Russian media calls this insurrection. Stark contrast to our media calling people taking selfies as terrorists.

Wagner now composes mainly of convicted inmates, imagine if they get hold of nukes. They can literally have the world hostage.

There is also the islamic terrorists in eastern Russia, imagine if they get nukes.

Then there is China who has ambitions of getting a fair chunk of Russian territory with lots of resources.

Some have even been calling Russia a terrorist state .. even a Kleptocracy

honestly, many in the EU did what they could to avert this war .. and attempted to find ways to de-escalate this .. various attempts early on to find a way to give Putin an off ramp ..

All know over throw of the Tzar / Cesar has history from Roman, Byzantine Empire, Ottoman empire will be disruptive .. I do not know of any EU leaders who wanted to see this war happen ..

Perhaps it is time to give Ukraine the former USSR seat in the UN security council ?

Reaction score

I agree with you on this. It's a damn shame that Putin has belittled and endangered his country the way he has. He IS the threat to the fatherland.
I wish them peace and stability, because with out, the world will become more dangerous.

Again, NONE OF THIS HAD TO HAPPEN.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Im sure that between this, Bidet being in real trouble, and a sudden civil war, it's all just a coincidence .

Good news though, we'll be able to go back to money laundering and other nefarious stuff in Ukraine!

This is one of those "Be careful what you wish for" moments...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Im sure that between this, Bidet being in real trouble, and a sudden civil war, it's all just a coincidence .

Good news though, we'll be able to go back to money laundering and other nefarious stuff in Ukraine!

This is one of those "Be careful what you wish for" moments...
it's time we end the elements of the US Kleptocracy .. I know the average Ukrainian feels that way also for Ukraine .. hopefully we can dump the entire lot into jail ..

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This morning, Russian President Vladimir Putin briefed his Belarusian counterpart on the situation in southern Russia with the private military company Wagner. The heads of state agreed on joint actions.
As a follow-up to the agreements, the President of Belarus, having additionally specified the situation through his own channels, and in agreement with the President of Russia, held talks with the head of Wagner PMC Yevgeny Prigozhin.
Negotiations continued throughout the day. As a result, they came to agreements on the inadmissibility of unleashing a bloody massacre on the territory of Russia. Yevgeny Prigozhin accepted the proposal of the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko to stop the movement of armed persons of the Wagner company on the territory of Russia and take further steps to de-escalate tensions.

At the moment, an absolutely profitable and acceptable option for solving the situation is on the table, with security guarantees for the Wagner PMC fighters.
As previously reported, also during today, the President of Belarus held two meetings with the power bloc of the country on this situation.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This morning, Russian President Vladimir Putin briefed his Belarusian counterpart on the situation in southern Russia with the private military company Wagner. The heads of state agreed on joint actions.
As a follow-up to the agreements, the President of Belarus, having additionally specified the situation through his own channels, and in agreement with the President of Russia, held talks with the head of Wagner PMC Yevgeny Prigozhin.
Negotiations continued throughout the day. As a result, they came to agreements on the inadmissibility of unleashing a bloody massacre on the territory of Russia. Yevgeny Prigozhin accepted the proposal of the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko to stop the movement of armed persons of the Wagner company on the territory of Russia and take further steps to de-escalate tensions.

At the moment, an absolutely profitable and acceptable option for solving the situation is on the table, with security guarantees for the Wagner PMC fighters.
As previously reported, also during today, the President of Belarus held two meetings with the power bloc of the country on this situation.
"At the moment, an absolutely profitable and acceptable option for solving the situation is on the table, with security guarantees for the Wagner PMC fighters."

lol .. Trust "We are not invading" Putin ??? :facepalm: :lol: :winktongue: :rofl:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"At the moment, an absolutely profitable and acceptable option for solving the situation is on the table, with security guarantees for the Wagner PMC fighters."

lol .. Trust "We are not invading" Putin ??? :facepalm: :lol: :winktongue: :rofl:
This is what the wagner guy said
"They wanted to disband the Wagner PMC. We set off on June 23 on our march of justice. In a day we traveled to within 200 kilometers of Moscow. In this time, we have not shed a single drop of our fighters' blood. Now the moment has arrived when blood may be shed. Therefore, understanding our full responsibility for the possibility of Russian blood being shed by one of the sides, we are turning our columns around and heading in the opposite direction to our encampments in accordance with the plan," Prigozhin said in an audio recording Saturday evening.

I am not sure how the wagner guy will come out of this alive, his forces shot down the very rare Mi8 EW (electronic warfare) version not one but three of them, a Mi8 regular, KA52 and a communication plane.

Akhmat special forces is said to have surrounded him, these are Kadrov Chechnya forces who are loyal to Putin.

While some of Russian army conscripts have chickened out, the Russian air force and Navy still is on the side of the Russian defense ministry. That convoy will be bombed, wagner has short air defenses like Panstir in the covoy, but no long range ones.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'd have to agree .. lose canon on a rolling and soon to be taking on more water ship ..

Jake Broe

I made a YouTube video this morning, but my filming, editing, exporting, and uploading process for a 35 minute 4K video is about 5 hours long. Apparently my video is already outdated and Prigozhin is backing down on his coup. Nobody really knows exactly what he wants or is planning at this point, but the idea he is going to go peacefully retire in Belarus now is a joke. He just led an armed revolt and captured several cities and the FSB is not going to eliminate him? I'm not buying that...

1687644294759.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
24 Jun: RUSSIANS SET RECORD AIRCRAFT LOSSES DUE TO MUTINY | War in Ukraine Explained