Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I doubt that. He does not have the balls to do anything other than yap yap yap.

If they really wanted to help Ukraine, they would have shipped them a few hundred cruise missiles that could have been targeted on C&C facilities in Russia.
Let me correct myself.

I can foresee Russia attempting to start a war with us.

I do see a war with Russia in my lifetime, and Brandon will be the one who started it.
He will be the one (his handlers) will continue to actively dismantle our country from within. Russia will be taking advantage of that.

How much they’ve destroyed us over the past year I can only imagine what 3 more years will bring. President 47 will have a giant mess on his hands. Even if it is Trump, our country will be so weak at that point we won’t have the capabilities of threatening Russia or China, and they know it.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Got to give this guy some credit, great one liner….

Despite Russian forces moving closer to the center of Kyiv, Zelenskyy declined an offer from the United States to be evacuated from the city.
"The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride," Zelenskyy said, according to the Associated Press who spoke with a senior intelligence official.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
As am sure we would all agree the western media leave a lot to be desired as regards unbiased factual reporting. For the sake of balance are there any reports or footage of the Russian troops being welcomed.

Here in the UK all l am seeing is in my opinion courageous people fighting against overwhelming odds. See tweet below

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Got to give this guy some credit, great one liner….

Despite Russian forces moving closer to the center of Kyiv, Zelenskyy declined an offer from the United States to be evacuated from the city.
"The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride," Zelenskyy said, according to the Associated Press who spoke with a senior intelligence official.
I'd gladly trade him for what we currently have ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
the main question for me..
how many ppl in ukraine want to be part of russia ?
you will always hear "NO ONE" in the western media.. but i dont think its true..

at the end of the day we might have a second korea
Great question ..

"how many ppl in ukraine want to be part of russia ?"
Answer always is neither 0% nor 100% it seems..

So yes, this is absolutely possible ...

"at the end of the day we might have a second korea"
and we basically already had the seed of this one with the 2014 little green men movement ..

Now the next questions ..

How Many People in the USA want to be a part of the Soviet Republik of America?

Or

The People's Democratic Republic of Amerika?

Which part is still Free .. and can those parts remain free if all the refugees vote the same way and failed to keep their home territories free?