Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I think Russia is somewhat of a paper tiger. On paper they have great weapons and great troops. In reality, the corruption that is rampant in their system, outright lying about capabilities and manpower, will be their undoing and Achilles Heel. Couple that with troops not following orders because they don't feel "right" about the war and we can see those effects already. If Russia is in trouble financially, the collapse of the war will happen in pretty short order. If the loses in the East by the Russians that have been reported, just in the last week are true, it may already be collapsing.

I know there's a lot of "if's" there, but Ukraine has the might of Western finance to continue, Russia can't compete with that.

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I think Russia is somewhat of a paper tiger. On paper they have great weapons and great troops. In reality, the corruption that is rampant in their system, outright lying about capabilities and manpower, will be their undoing and Achilles Heel. Couple that with troops not following orders because they don't feel "right" about the war and we can see those effects already. If Russia is in trouble financially, the collapse of the war will happen in pretty short order. If the loses in the East by the Russians that have been reported, just in the last week are true, it may already be collapsing.

I know there's a lot of "if's" there, but Ukraine has the might of Western finance to continue, Russia can't compete with that.
The emperor has no clothes. :D

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

It sure seems that way. I bet China is watching very close.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh, So Here's the 'White Supremacist' Accused of Vandalizing a Gay Pride Crosswalk With Swastikas

A black male suspect has been identified as the repeat vandalism suspect accused of defacing the Rainbow Crosswalk in Atlanta, Georgia, last month with swastikas after leftists online blamed white supremacy for the spray paint across the LGBTQ street art, a cultural landmark known as the city's emblem of gay pride.

30-year-old Jonah Jade Sampson is charged with criminal trespass, felony interference with government property, and three counts of second-degree criminal damage to property for allegedly vandalizing the rainbow stripes painted at the intersection of 10th St and Piedmont Ave in mid-town Atlanta on two separate occasions.

Surveillance video captured the suspect twice spray-painting a swastika over the Rainbow Crosswalk on Aug. 17 and another swastika along with an anti-gay slur later on Aug. 19. That same week, authorities discovered another swastika painted on a monument outside the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta building. APD spokeswoman TaSheena Brown told local media outlets that Sampson is a suspect as well in the Federal Reserve vandalism.

Warrants were issued and Sampson was arrested on Aug. 19 following an hours-long stand-off with local law enforcement, including a SWAT team that was dispatched to the scene, at the suspect's apartment building. Sampson was taken into police custody after he exited the residence, according to an APD press release.

Jail records show Sampson was booked at Fulton County Jail on $77,500 bond. One count of criminal trespass was dismissed against Sampson because the warrant did not identify the value of the damaged property as required by Georgia Code § 16-7-21, a dismissal order filed on Aug. 24 in Fulton County Superior Court says.

Sampson's next court date is yet to be determined but he was ordered during his first courtroom appearance on Aug. 20 to "stay away" from the LGBTQ-friendly Saint Mark United Methodist Church, which was also a nearby target of recent vandalism, as a condition of release. The church was informed by police that the same suspected vandal threw bricks at its windows, WSB-TV reported. (Plexiglass covering the 100-year-old stained glass window protected it from any damage.) The attack took place right after the parish reinstalled its Pride flag.

Oh, So Here's the 'White Supremacist' Accused of Vandalizing a Gay Pride Crosswalk With Swastikas (townhall.com)

My comment: Yet another example of Blacks creating their own racism. I guess the White supremist are too few and far between.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Inflation shows no sign of slowing down in America and interest rate hikes will likely continue, warns top US economist

One of the most senior economists in the United States says that the world's largest economy is still in the grip of an inflation crisis that will likely persist for the forseeable future.

Loretta Mester is the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, which means she is currently one of the 12 people who determine the official interest rate in America.

In an exclusive interview with the ABC, Ms Mester had a warning for Americans struggling under the pressure of steep price rises.

"I don't have enough evidence now to even conclude that inflation has peaked in the US," she said.

This puts her at odds with claims from US President Joe Biden, who said inflation "may be, may be--I'm not over-promising--may be beginning to ease"...

Inflation shows no sign of slowing down in America and interest rate hikes will likely continue, warns top US economist - ABC News

My comment: According to Joe Biden things have not been better under his administration.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
VIDEO: FBI issues subpoenas to dozens of Trump allies, media tipped off

“We don’t know the parameters of it but apparently the FBI has launched a full-scale purge of supporters of Donald Trump”

Harmeet K. Dhillon Joins Tucker Carlson To Confirm That The DOJ And FBI Are Continuing To Raid Trump Supporters And Tipping Off The Media Ahead Of The Raids

FBI issues subpoenas to dozens of Trump Allies, media tipped off (rumble.com)

My Comment: The FBI is totally out of control. So are they going to SWAT these people and want the media there to watch and film it?