Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Reaction score
View attachment 143290
Good morning everyone!
While new drones are in production, we can think about what it will look like.
And yes, winter is coming!
While I find your post funny, I also admire how you continue to up your game with Propaganda. Well done.

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Today's joke

What is the difference between a Russian motorized rifle brigade and a Russian motorized woke brigade?

Capture :rofl:

While these drones are sent out inhumanely to ethnic cleanse the civilian population any captured Russian Nazi's and their supporters are going to expect or beg for humane treatment.

While they are content to carry out war crimes any captured Russian Nazi's and their supporters will all of a sudden be experts on the Geneva convention.

While Russian Nazi's and their supporters are content to apply their own rules of engagement they are unwilling to accept them in return.

It goes without saying if you are a Russian Nazi about to be captured or already captured you are going to have a better conversation with your captors if you weren't sending drones to indiscriminately kill their wives, mother's, kids, father's, husband's, brothers etc.

It goes without saying if Russian Nazi's and their supporters call for their forces to leave Ukraine these atrocities will stop and lives on all sides will be saved.

Winter is coming :)

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
There had been much speculation on Russia's plan to blow the dam and cover their flight. Considering there is probably hundreds of thousands of Innocent people in its food plain the potential death, destruction and homelessness that would result ( both East and West of the river ) would be akin too using a nuclear weapon.

As such i would expect there would be a significant response from the world to mass murder.

Dam or no dam Winter is coming :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
T-62s on Rail ..

1666486993696.png

ЗСУ успішно трощать російську техніку, що Росії доводиться кидати все, навіть радянський металобрухт

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
There are reports of the Nazi wagner group building defence lines in eastern Ukraine. Looks pitiful and lacks originality. Their Nazi forefathers have already tried it

1666524703824.png

1666524740155.png

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting video from Joe blogs on YouTube regarding the financial aspects of mobilisation. He is always a good watch in my view. There are many other videos

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mi-24 gunship driving the roadways ..

Having served my time during most of the cold war the beginnings of the Gulf War, I will say this: the Mi-24 Gunships are the modern day terror weapons of the Stuka Dive Bombers as well as the A10 Warthogs! They just instill fear!

T-62s captured in the field ..
View attachment 143501

T54, T62, T72 or T80, no weapon is obsolete until it can't maim, wound or kill any longer.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
T54, T62, T72 or T80, no weapon is obsolete until it can't maim, wound or kill any longer.
yes .. still I would not want to go into a modern battle field with a Soviet T-26 .. nor a Mosin Nagant ..

Would not mind the T-26 in Seattle riot .. still would not want the Mosin Nagant unless I were a modern incarnation of Simo ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are reports of the Nazi wagner group building defence lines in eastern Ukraine. Looks pitiful and lacks originality. Their Nazi forefathers have already tried it

View attachment 143504

View attachment 143505

Looks like they are attempting to stop normal trucks / vehicles from quickly "rat patrolling" through ..

1666555327236.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score